Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Originally Posted by Xavier

oh and u aint grow up poor if u aint do this (shid i still do this)

xnzsye.jpg

make that thang STRETCH

grab that toothbrush and get whats left
laugh.gif

applies to lotion bottles too*

Damn I actually did that THIS MORNING !
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dont do this with toothpaste, but with lotion
laugh.gif

to get the last bit of toothpaste, i take something with a relatively sharp edge (cologne bottle for me) and scrape from the bottom to top.  repeat for a total of 3 times.

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Originally Posted by Xavier

oh and u aint grow up poor if u aint do this (shid i still do this)

xnzsye.jpg

make that thang STRETCH

grab that toothbrush and get whats left
laugh.gif

applies to lotion bottles too*

Damn I actually did that THIS MORNING !
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dont do this with toothpaste, but with lotion
laugh.gif

to get the last bit of toothpaste, i take something with a relatively sharp edge (cologne bottle for me) and scrape from the bottom to top.  repeat for a total of 3 times.

LOL @ this Thread. Yall dudes is funny. Since I'm black i prefer the term "Afor Engineering" or "N**** Rigging". With that being said i remember back in the
day when we used to have water fights if u didn't have a water gun u betta grab that trusty old three liter soda bottle w/the metal cap... fill it up,
poke some holes in it the cap ... & presto, u got a 3 liter water gun!!! I kno a couple o fyall can feel me on these too

Sugar Milk or Sugar Water
Using vasaline to shine your black leather shoes
Using the oven to heat the crib up. Yall know bout that open oven door!
LMAO @ this 1... Saving grease to use again @ later....
Having to dig the last bit of D.O. out with ya finger

LOL @ this Thread. Yall dudes is funny. Since I'm black i prefer the term "Afor Engineering" or "N**** Rigging". With that being said i remember back in the
day when we used to have water fights if u didn't have a water gun u betta grab that trusty old three liter soda bottle w/the metal cap... fill it up,
poke some holes in it the cap ... & presto, u got a 3 liter water gun!!! I kno a couple o fyall can feel me on these too

Sugar Milk or Sugar Water
Using vasaline to shine your black leather shoes
Using the oven to heat the crib up. Yall know bout that open oven door!
LMAO @ this 1... Saving grease to use again @ later....
Having to dig the last bit of D.O. out with ya finger

For a good year I had a messed up Power book that looked like this

This is how it looked when I put pressure here

So this is how I rocked the internet and wrote papers for tooo long

For a good year I had a messed up Power book that looked like this

This is how it looked when I put pressure here

So this is how I rocked the internet and wrote papers for tooo long

as kids we used to use a clothes line as a volleyball net, Field goal, soccer goal, and a touchdown.........lol

as kids we used to use a clothes line as a volleyball net, Field goal, soccer goal, and a touchdown.........lol

Man i really wanted a bb gun to shoot birds but money was nowhere in sight. So for 5 bucks I bought steel hair pins, a bag of rubber bands and small straws. I Sharpened one tip and folded the other and attached it to a straw. I guess i made a crossbow type weapon. And I was piling up the kills
smile.gif

Man i really wanted a bb gun to shoot birds but money was nowhere in sight. So for 5 bucks I bought steel hair pins, a bag of rubber bands and small straws. I Sharpened one tip and folded the other and attached it to a straw. I guess i made a crossbow type weapon. And I was piling up the kills
smile.gif

I remember going to the mall and eating a "meals worth" of samples from the Chinese and Japanese.. Bourbon chicken!

I remember going to the mall and eating a "meals worth" of samples from the Chinese and Japanese.. Bourbon chicken!

Back
Top Bottom