Nas can't win. Vol. Shawn Knowles won.

^*DEAD* @ Rae Carruth.
*Steve Harvey*Ray Ray.................what was his ignant *** thankin' bout?!?!*Steve Harvey

^*DEAD* @ Rae Carruth.
*Steve Harvey*Ray Ray.................what was his ignant *** thankin' bout?!?!*Steve Harvey

I never understood this. I have argued with females for days talking about this. They got Eddy Murphy paying 50,000 a month in child support. Makes me sick. That can never be justified
smh.gif

I imagine Nas has at least 20-30 mil in the bank
nerd.gif
? Just go ahead and pay it all now
smh.gif

what all these idiots defending Kelis dont realize is that, most of that money goes to a nanny, so she doesnt even raise her kid, word to "Reason" off SD and yo women shouldnt get a pat on a pack for leaving your CELEBRITY husband, I mean if you listen to the intro, before "Remeber the Times" Kelis knew what kind of man she was getting with, if your box isnt enough to keep him in line...............Tough CACA...you took vows...respect it...through good or bad.....

thats what you get for puttin a ring on a Harlem H.o.e.............he should have known
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

He's gonna be on tour forever just so he can make those child support payments...

like Michael Jordan in Space Jam when the boss chains him up and forces him to play ball

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by da publisher

Just continue to tour

The Kelis tat now has her face covered up in something that looks like a mask

He should put a ski mask on it cus this ninja got robbed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
%$+* Kelis, man. i deleted everything i had related to her music from my ipod.

It all comes down to simple math. If Nas makes X amount monthly, his child gets __% of that. However, reading what Kelis has said previously about needs to maintain the lifestyle she had with Nas because she deserves it, it just makes me smh.

What is Nas doing that he makes the kind of money where those monthly payments make sense as a % of income? Even with shows, royalties (which are a vastly diminishing aspect of the recording industry), appearances, etc. all that seems excessive. I feel bad for the kid who has to be raised by parents who have this kind of animosity for each other.

Judicial system is throwing the book at nas, with kelis permission. It's really not even about the child at this point, a humble amount would have been issued on kelis obligations.

more reason for me not to get married, the legal system supports the man in the marriage none, sad to see him lose all his bread to that broad

Nas is gonna hate this kid
roll.gif
roll.gif

and why y'all all rolling with him? He could've smashed her mom and given her aids

Just continue to tour

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a woman scorned its definately a man's worst nightmare.

for years the family court system will find every way possible to side with the female, this also goes for domestic violence, a man is concidered a %@%#% if he calls the cops on his abusive wife, yet a man lays one fingernail on his wife in front of a cop and dude is locked away no questions asked....alot of women take advantage of this....not much we men can do to change this flawed system either.

sorry but whoever is that dude in here talking all that mess justifying this, is crazy. no way a child needs 55K a MONTH to be stable. thats ridiculous. with kelis' 13K a month shes pulling in, an extra 5K coming in from nas every month would have that kid living lavishly. my mom raised me just fine on $100 cash a week child support from my dad. no court dates, just a simple agreement between the two of my parents.

you are OUT OF YOUR MIND if you think a child needs 50 thousand a month to be securely raised. and all that talk about raising a child being a burden? seriously cmon, with 50 K a month coming in, its not much of a burden. With 10 K coming in a month it wouldnt be a burden. what single mother would say that she needs more than 10 Gs a month to support her child? cmon now.

Just continue to tour

*dead*

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by DT43

indifferent.gif
%$+* Kelis, man. i deleted everything i had related to her music from my ipod.

The hell you doing with her on there anyway
I know we having a Kelis bashing session n all but lets not act like the Neptunes aint bless her with heat
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom