Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives - April 20, 2010

If Untitled had replay value for me, this definitly does... Loving this album.
K'naan killed Tribal War
eek.gif

Just copped. I really like the album artwork and it's one of the few albums I got that actually include lyrics in the booklet. It also came with a real nice 2-sided poster.

On my first listen I couldn't find a favorite.. All these songs are so dope!

"Because of hatred, Opportunity Wasted."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Album is ill. I think Damian def dominated, but they compliment each other well. I hope people can support and appreciate these dudes doing something innovative with their craft. Can't pick a favorite joint yet, but Africa Must Wake Up is a beautiful track and nice way to close out the album. Damian on Nah Mean was
pimp.gif

Nas can really rap over any beat. The guy was born to rap. He sounds more @ home on these beats than half the stuff he picks for himself.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Nas can really rap over any beat. The guy was born to rap. He sounds more @ home on these beats than half the stuff he picks for himself.

Yeah I notice that too..

Copped it yesterday but still havent listened to it yet. Reviews have pretty much given this album the thumbs up so Im excited.

Great album just in time for my birthday today..I copped yesterday but wasn't able to really sit down and soak my roots with this cd until I got off work this morning..I love the feel of this album

::

I can and can't believe how good this album is.

The purchase is worth it for the digipak packaging [well, if you're a fan of that opposed to standard jewel cases]

Comes with a lyrics booklet & a poster that I'll never actually hang up but still
pimp.gif

::

Back
Top Bottom