Nas & Jay OR Nas & AZ?

Which collabo album would you rather hear?

Its a tough call but imma go with the Sosa and Esco mashup. They got incredible chemistry because of the similarity in their stlyes.

But Hov and Nas have already dropped 2 certified classic in their little time together (nh). I think this would be some epic, world stoppin$#!# too. Both ofthem dude would push each other to their peaks being in the studio together for a month or more.

Lifes a B- Pt.2 though....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you consider Black Republicans and Success "classics," then how would you describe Life's A #$!@%?

Success>>>>>>>>Black Republicans, but I don't think either of them are classics.

He aint asking who better, thats obvious...at this point I would rather hear a Jay & Nas album collab. That would just have the most potential for somethinepic...Producers would OD as hard as possible on every beat, all that...

Nas and A work better togeather . . . But A is trash compared to Jay Z . . . Matter of fact he's trashed compared to a lot of people

Jay and Nas because they both still make great music and they are at the top of the game. And they both have proven they can make great music togetherCURRENTLY.

Nas would take the pressure off AZ. He could be the Rebel INS of the team (blazing 16 bars & let others flesh out the album). Their chemistry is crazy,always has been. Plus I hate Jay's slow, drag out every syllable at the end flow he uses nowadays.

I dont know bout that ock....AZ aint that far removed from Jay as far as talent.

EZflash is right about the production too.

Jay would bring out all the big guns for that project .

Plus A and Nas might end up never finishin their album. Sosa would get scraps for a budget from Koch and JR Writer as an executive producer. Nasir would problyburn away his advance on woolies and black isrealite books.

If NaS and Ol Man Jigga made an album what would it be about? BR ans Success are good but I wouldnt wanna hear an album cuz Ol Man Jigga raps more to themainstream side of things assuring albums sales where NaS is just on solme whole other issh

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Nas and A work better togeather . . . But A is trash compared to Jay Z . . . Matter of fact he's trashed compared to a lot of people

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

eyes.gif
smh.gif

You say a lot of valid and crazy points but this might be the wildest thing youve said on this board
smh.gif

I'm not a fan of A . . . I honestly don't understand how anyone could be. I'd rather listen to Snoop Dogg NOW, then A . . .

I'd rather listen to Snoop Dogg NOW, then A . . .
OK........ That's on you. But would you rather hear Nas & snoop, Nas & Jay or a Nas & AZ album??? I'm going with Nas & AZpersonally. After all, that is the intended question.

Back
Top Bottom