NaS Or Lil Wayne

I got that Fresh album (an underrated album btw, had some joints), but come on e, those Wayne songs We Get Money posted, are what? Its sad that EVERY Waynesong you mentioned is a freestyle (or freestyle verses, rambling about nothing), with the possible exception of "The Mobb", which really aint about@$*@ either....

The Life We Chose & Project Windows is >>> every one of them joints, hands DOWN, dunno how thats even up for discussion. After that, Wayne got acouple joints I'll prolly take over whats on Nastradamus...

If you find Wayne's music to be more entertaining than Nas, I dont see anything wrong with that, everybody gets something different out of music. See, Imaa person who values content (which Wayne has never possessed at any stage), so more than likely Ima value a Nas track over a Wayne track.

Got damn this forum has went to hell tho, 8 pages? Wow...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

The Mobb
BM JR
Wayne's Takeover 1 (Mannie Fresh album)
We Taking Ova Freestyle
Get That Money (Like Father Like Son album)
Best of Me Freestyle

All better than ANY song on Nastradamus...I could keep going too

You're one of those dudes who sees two people shootin' the fair and jumps in for no reason.

Punchin' Ns just cuz you feel like it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats why I rocks with Matt tho
pimp.gif
and I will be checking for that

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I got that Fresh album (an underrated album btw, had some joints), but come on e, those Wayne songs We Get Money posted, are what? Its sad that EVERY Wayne song you mentioned is a freestyle (or freestyle verses, rambling about nothing), with the possible exception of "The Mobb", which really aint about @$*@ either....

The Life We Chose & Project Windows is >>> every one of them joints, hands DOWN, dunno how thats even up for discussion. After that, Wayne got a couple joints I'll prolly take over whats on Nastradamus...

If you find Wayne's music to be more entertaining than Nas, I dont see anything wrong with that, everybody gets something different out of music. See, Ima a person who values content (which Wayne has never possessed at any stage), so more than likely Ima value a Nas track over a Wayne track.

Got damn this forum has went to hell tho, 8 pages? Wow...

My exact thoughts...

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by dland24

-Nas>>Lil Wayne
-
smh.gif
if you truly believe the 6 worst songs on Nastradamus>>>>>Waynes top 6 songs. Give me a break. You cant seriously believe that.
-preCarter 3, Lil Wayne was thought of as one of the best around. Its funny how 1 album changes things
-Nas is a way better lyricist
-Marley, I like Weezy as much as you, but give it a rest. you will not win this argument. regardless if you throw in some valid points or not.
-Its ridiculous that this thread has grown to 7 pages.
That's the realest +*+% that's been said in this thread...
not really
eyes.gif

waynes better...nuff said
everyones going to have their own opinion...so its just going to be everyone going back and forth
WAYNE>>>nas

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

It seems like you're too busy defending your dumb *!# logic so I won't even address yo girl *!# directly. You saying the same false @!%@ about Indiana that __s already heard. You saying the same false @!%@ about ME that __s already heard. On Larry, the @!%@ ain't funny and it ain't true. You try too hard you lame *!# pedestrian. Nobody thinks you're cool because you said I need to get a deal. I'm already Independent for a reason you simple minded dickbeater. Ain't no handouts popping, Rembrandt. Save room on my %#*+ for the females you weak *!# troll cuz I'm about a whole bunch of @!%@ you only wanna talk about. I ain't bumping gums for the lolz, I'm done with it. You can say whatever the @!#% you want on NT from here on. All that rhetoric ain't nothing on the G. Just know I would lunch yo punk *!# early if it ever got past this NT %+@+%#%%. Play wit it. On Larry I ain't the one @!#% boy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude blew a gasket

even if you look at lyrics wayne is better imo. i think nas has great lyrics and we all know waynes on some other stuff right now. but overall waynes lyricsare dope. he can spit about anything and keep you into it. i cant get through a nas album cuz its so boring im asleep by track 6.
tired.gif

Lil Wayne has never made a good album so Nas win by default

I could never get pass a Lil Wayne album due to his voice, he has one of the most annoying voices in rap music history

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Lil Wayne

Nas got no kind of swagg
You're riding Lil Wayne's balls too hard man. Lay off for a sec.
This is about talent and Lil Wayne got talent, but he can't reach NaS.

Originally Posted by wren32

even if you look at lyrics wayne is better imo. i think nas has great lyrics and we all know waynes on some other stuff right now. but overall waynes lyrics are dope. he can spit about anything and keep you into it. i cant get through a nas album cuz its so boring im asleep by track 6.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mossman75

Lil Wayne has never made a good album so Nas win by default

I could never get pass a Lil Wayne album due to his voice, he has one of the most annoying voices in rap music history

indifferent.gif

Kommit that.

Its really the other way around with the exception of the obivious albums, Nas has more wack albums that hot albums, If u disagree wit that then u need toremove Nas from your throat

Jus cause lil wayne is kinda weak now, doesnt mean u kan knock his track record in the past, He was a BEAST wen he was still in his right mind

C1 C2 >>>> Every nas album besides Illmatic, Stilmatic and God's son....

Jus kause nas makes philosophical(sp) songs and just rambles more often than not doesnt mean he's sayin somthing, word to papoose
eyes.gif

But Both of them did fall off

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Its really the other way around with the exception of the obivious albums, Nas has more wack albums that hot albums, If u disagree wit that then u need to remove Nas from your throat

I swear to God man.

All I can do is laugh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom