Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Get More: Music News
seems kinda out of it
smokin.gif
 word to taco bell

nas is finally thinking outside them buns

Originally Posted by DAtRENDSETTA843

The Found Tapes mixtape dropped  yesterday/or today.... sounding good so far. Classic material.

most of those songs are over a decade old, god bless da OG i am double album.....

The Found Tapes mixtape dropped  yesterday/or today.... sounding good so far. Classic material.

most of those songs are over a decade old, god bless da OG i am double album.....

For other people that love NaSty Nas as much as I do, I stumbled across this guy's blog a while ago, and he put together one of the dopest compilations. Promise this isn't my blog, I don't know the guy, and I'm not getting paid, but even if I was this would be worth it. 

5 Discs of non-album Nas tracks from time periods across his whole career (As a big Nas fan I had some of these, but there's no way everyone has all of these, he even had someone remaster some of them and fix the sound levels)

Also 5 Discs of Nas features (not as cool as the other 5, but definitely dope if you don't have that much music and don't have the original albums these songs are found on already)

Enjoy:  http://www.realhiphophead.com/2011/05/real-hiphophead-exclusive-nas-lost.html

For other people that love NaSty Nas as much as I do, I stumbled across this guy's blog a while ago, and he put together one of the dopest compilations. Promise this isn't my blog, I don't know the guy, and I'm not getting paid, but even if I was this would be worth it. 

5 Discs of non-album Nas tracks from time periods across his whole career (As a big Nas fan I had some of these, but there's no way everyone has all of these, he even had someone remaster some of them and fix the sound levels)

Also 5 Discs of Nas features (not as cool as the other 5, but definitely dope if you don't have that much music and don't have the original albums these songs are found on already)

Enjoy:  http://www.realhiphophead.com/2011/05/real-hiphophead-exclusive-nas-lost.html

Originally Posted by thejrob

Good looking out dude.

Good looking out dude.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I wish Nas re-released I am as a double disc as originally intended.

Originally Posted by kash55

Good looking out dude.

i got this whole collection on rapgodfathers.....a MUST HAVE if your a nas fan...its literally got EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by kash55

Good looking out dude.

i got this whole collection on rapgodfathers.....a MUST HAVE if your a nas fan...its literally got EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

me 2...would've gave life after death a SERIOUS run for its money as da best double album.....

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

me 2...would've gave life after death a SERIOUS run for its money as da best double album.....

Back
Top Bottom