NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

My bad I was hating on Kanye but I’ve come back around. Dude proved me wrong. Unlike when he said he had 40 songs with Kendrick. Haven’t heard any of Nasir yet but I’m ready.

Dudes keep quoting craigmatic's post as if what's being released are actual albums

Way easier and controllable to record 7 songs and drop a week especially among 5 ppl. 35 songs basically a double disc album.

Yeah, pretty much. Same goes for jerseys for the most part.
No lie I expected you to come in here and say “that’s different” or something along those lines. I was ready to hit you with the jersey angle too :rofl: Repped; I respect that, you’re consistent as hell :lol::pimp:

wuimp.gif
Man if u don’t quit :lol:

Album is mad nice, production is real smooth. I can’t listen to Cops though, that beat is obnoxious. Hurts my head.

I don’t need to hear Kanye sing on a NaS album either but this album is good.

not on spotify yet.. very excited for this. good day for music for me.

also regarding the merch,

"+ digital album"

man i still havent even received my kids see ghost digital album download smh

^ it says the digital album for nas will be delivered the 15th. Did the kanye shop have a date?

Album is trash not even better than life is good all I hear is simp talk through out the album bragging about tricking and sleeping with good looking thotties a little substance on some songs but still trash

Mike dean was still mixing early this morning and saw something with Diddy at Khaled house recording vocals to be on it lol

Back
Top Bottom