NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Not yet.

Honestly I’ve only ever been to one show and that was a Yeezus concert last minute I went to with my friend because the tickets were dirt cheap.

Definitely on my bucket list.

Never seen NaS?

Only been to one show and it was MAGA Man of all people?

How old are?

Never seen NaS?

Only been to one show and it was MAGA Man of all people?

How old are?
I’ll take the flaming lol. I was in college when I went to that Yeezus show. Never seen so many white people say ***** in my life.

I’ll take the flaming lol. I was in college when I went to that Yeezus show. Never seen so many white people say ***** in my life.
:smh:
they felt super comfortable too
i know it
said it with a smile on their faces huh

Seen him six times. The Kennedy Center and the Distant Relatives shows were the best ones I attended

Album is mad nice, production is real smooth. I can’t listen to Cops though, that beat is obnoxious. Hurts my head.

I don’t need to hear Kanye sing on a NaS album either but this album is good.
Yeah I reluctantly listened to the listening party on yt after reading too many posts in here (should've just went) and it sounded good. Seemed to keep playing the same 3 songs over and over as I skipped around.

I cringed hearing Kanye on the hook. Like its not even bearable singing Ye like on Runaway.

Still gotta give this the personal at home listen. Still willing to wait given all these issues with putting the album up.
We feasting.:pimp:

It's still **** Kanye, though.
Yeah, are there any NaS interviews up and around yet? :nerd:

Last edited:
The last time NaS was sharp in concert was after Stillmatic came out. As time went on he still got high though.

Production sounds forced, 3-4 beats sounded great with NaS but this last second **** is wack

NaS said album done two years ago, where’s that album?

And Teyana album was done last year. Don’t touch it.
It'll frustrate me greatly if we discover that for some reason Ye just having these few days before relsease lets do the entire album over.

That tends to be a big problem with artiste in general. I'm always hearing the same story up in the studio that they did the album months ago, stuck with some wongs too long, got restless, and decided to change them or take them off the album or one of the worst; the song wasn't "in" anymore.
man I want the album picture tee in black but as a asian man i feel like cant wear it.

ppl gonna give me the stares all day long

just bought a CD instead lol

*checking spam box this time*
Thats one thing I didnt see in the merch link.

Link me to shirts of the album cover? :nerd: That's something I can add to my collection

The last time NaS was sharp in concert was after Stillmatic came out. As time went on he still got high though.

It'll frustrate me greatly if we discover that for some reason Ye just having these few days before relsease lets do the entire album over.

That tends to be a big problem with artiste in general. I'm always hearing the same story up in the studio that they did the album months ago, stuck with some wongs too long, got restless, and decided to change them or take them off the album or one of the worst; the song wasn't "in" anymore.

Link me to shirts of the album cover? :nerd: That's something I can add to my collection

??

https://shop.nasirjones.com/products/nasir-t-shirt-i-digital-album

https://shop.nasirjones.com/products/nasir-t-shirt-ii-digital-album

https://shop.nasirjones.com/products/nasir-ls-tshirt-digital-album

https://shop.nasirjones.com/products/nasir-hoodie-digital-album

The reason I like Destroy and Rebuild on Stillmatic is because when he was on the end of the track talking his **** that might be some of the clearest non induced talk you’ll get outta him. Also the interview he did on Power 105 around that time.

Seems like he laid off the alcohol and maybe even weed around that time.

https://shop.nasirjones.com/products/nasir-t-shirt-i-digital-album

You know what, when I checked the merch the first time the prices werent attached yet amd all I saw were the front of the shirts and hoodies.

I still would prefer one with the album cover on the front of the shirt along with the album name.

The reason I like Destroy and Rebuild on Stillmatic is because when he was on the end of the track talking his **** that might be some of the clearest non induced talk you’ll get outta him. Also the interview he did on Power 105 around that time.

Seems like he laid off the alcohol and maybe even weed around that time.
love destroy and rebuild
but my fav off stillmatic
is "youre da man"
**** so damn smooth

Back
Top Bottom