NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Puffy talkin that ****
2653C327-526F-4A54-934B-8659F4BFE3AD.png

White Label is the only song I straight up don’t like

& it’s pretty obvious Everything is a scrapped song from Kanye’s album :lol:

White folks really mad nas didn’t addresses Kelis allegations on the album and hasn’t been held accountable like others.

Not just white folks. Amanda Seales mentioned something similar on the Breakfast Club.

Apparently we don't live in an age where you're innocent until proven guilty anymore, especially in the court of public opinion.

Listening to Track 1... Yup it def sounds like they just mixed it this morning. Hope they re-mix it... Sound levels all the way messed up smh.

Nas spitting flames tho, 070Shake did her thing too

Mike Dean a garbage engineer Jesus ****ing christ why does this guy get so much praise

Haven't listened to the song(s) you're referring to, but doing songs for Kanye, Jay, and Beyonce have really made his production (quality wise) nosedive, which is very ironic. And don't even get me started on how embarrassing Timmy Turner was.

Listening to Track 1... Yup it def sounds like they just mixed it this morning. Hope they re-mix it... Sound levels all the way messed up smh.

Nas spitting flames tho, 070Shake did her thing too
yeah man the mixes are bad, vocals sound way too bad. So far for me 3/7.

best song is Adam & Eve. most of the other songs his rapping is damn near the same tempo. Given the length of this album and how many were needed to knock this out the park, I'd say this is Nas' worst album...

But his worst is better than most careers so... Overall the album is mid as hell, but maybe I gotta listen to it a few more times, or maybe they'll re-engineer the album to make it sound better. It actually does sound rushed and not put together the best way.

Pusha's album actually sounds like a worked masterpiece, the whole thing flows well n everything. Nas' album almost feels like it ended abruptly to me too... Idk.

He must have seen that meme floating around cause he just posted "I figured out how to upload it now. It's FINALLY OUT EVERYWHERE" on IG lol

First listen, I think it's pretty good. I see that you guys don't like Everything, but it's a pretty good song to me. Bonjour is the one song I'm not really feeling

This streaming **** is lame as **** :smh:

All these stupid *** services instead of being able to drop some **** in one bucket at one time for everyone.

the service that takes advantage of that gripe that fans have everytime an artist does this dumb exclusive **** is gonna be who “wins” the streaming wars.

Not just white folks. Amanda Seales mentioned something similar on the Breakfast Club.

Apparently we don't live in an age where you're innocent until proven guilty anymore, especially in the court of public opinion.

Didn’t hear that, was commenting on the Forbes and billboard articles from yesterday. What I don’t understand is why must he address the allegations publicly tho? How we know he didnt speak to Kelis and his kids in private and they working it out? Why must he explain it to the masses, cause he’s a public figure? I don’t care about that I got my own stuff to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom