NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Album sounds good to me so far. I’m on the Anderson .paak track now.

whole album is 38 minutes

That length is disappointing, part of the reason why I never bought Nasir (along with the fact that they making buying CDs more trouble now than they should be). If this CD was on Amazon it would already be bought.

86FC5672-F45A-4BA0-B00D-E4F1E83F5DCB.jpeg

077807C3-DF6A-400C-9DE7-67A5816D238D.jpeg

He killed this. I didn't go back to Nasir or The Lost Tapes II. Had low expectations for this one, but he delivered.

That length is disappointing, part of the reason why I never bought Nasir (along with the fact that they making buying CDs more trouble now than they should be). If this CD was on Amazon it would already be bought.
The cd is in his shop. I ordered one this morning.

Album is dope, love the content.

Production is nice, think there was two beats I didn't mess with but I like Hit Boy.

I can't express how much I hate hearing Lil Durk, Fivio and Paak on this album. Durk with that garbage autotune and Fivio with a pile of **** verse.

Better than his last two albums, he delivered.

I don’t mind the young boys on here, usually I don’t want to hear from them. I could hear Nip on “Replace Me”.

I got King’s Disease as an 8/10 so far after four listens but I could see it rising, I will be bumping this all weekend. My only real complaint is some of the songs should have been longer, Blue Benz, 27 Summers, and The Definition all could have been extended with an extra verse.

Crazy to see my GOAT drop dope albums in 4 different decades.

Back
Top Bottom