NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
It goes both ways, you can post “proof” from a government funded scientist and I take it with a grain of salt. Same way you dismiss anything in a YouTube video.
A government-funded scientist is still a scientist, someone who's spent years studying their field of expertise. Joe Schmo on youtube is only elevated to the former's level in your opinion because they agree with your preconceived notions.

Do you apply this same legitimacy to youtube videos on subjects where you agree with the government-funded scientist, and disagree with the youtuber?

You find a ridiculous argument to make and you push it, push it, push it, push it just to irritate and get a reaction.

When people go off you play the "It is just the internet, it is not that serious". I mean hell you got suspended for harassing someone about your friend smashing their girl because you wanted to troll someone and refused to chill.

:smh: @ That situation. Wow

You find a ridiculous argument to make and you push it, push it, push it, push it just to irritate and get a reaction.

When people go off you play the "It is just the internet, it is not that serious". I mean hell you got suspended for harassing someone about your friend smashing their girl because you wanted to troll someone and refused to chill.
ok
it is just the internet though
what i believe shouldnt matter to u
and what u believe doesnt matter to me
we all or mostly all of us are here just to waste time
like im here usually during work hours
and actually i got suspended for posting her pics
which more or less meth said when we were messaging
also i wasnt getting at dude
i just posted facts that my friend did
didnt make a big deal or scene
just evidence when he said i was lyin
he got mad and went to tell meth
but hey dude married her so
it wasnt he really must not have cared too much

if u gonna act like that isnt a legit point
ur right
there is no discussion
Lol no. The whole “2+2=4” leading to “well you just think that becuase that’s what they want” or “well that could be fake” is where the line needs to be drawn. Also the selective amnesia of what was talked about pages ago is pretty old too.

A government-funded scientist is still a scientist, someone who's spent years studying their field of expertise. Joe Schmo on youtube is only elevated to the former's level in your opinion because they agree with your preconceived notions.

Do you apply this same legitimacy to youtube videos on subjects where you agree with the government-funded scientist, and disagree with the youtuber?
That is weird about the whole "government funded" thing is that it is used to discredit nearly the entire scientific field when they disagree with the scientific consensus. If you work direct from the federal government your word means nothing, got a grant it means nothing, work for the state government it means nothing, are a college professors it means nothing.

UNTIL

Someone post a video they agree with and then their employment or former employee for a government agency is now a positive makes their word carry more weight, on some "Thus guy work for the CIA", "This guy used to work for NASA" "This guy is a college professor"

Last edited:
and u bring up that situation more than i do
i left that in that thread
but u always bring it up
nobody cares about that

This is exactly what I’m talking about, Every independent researcher is a Joe Schmo with no scientific background. Cool. Just the terms “YouTuber, truther, conspiracy theorist” carry negative connotations. I’m not even having the moon landing argument anymore I just want people to stop being so dense with their thought process.

ok
it is just the internet though
what i believe shouldnt matter to u
and what u believe doesnt matter to me
we all or mostly all of us are here just to waste time
like im here usually during work hours
and actually i got suspended for posting her pics
which more or less meth said when we were messaging
also i wasnt getting at dude
i just posted facts that my friend did
didnt make a big deal or scene
just evidence when he said i was lyin
he got mad and went to tell meth
but hey dude married her so
it wasnt he really must not have cared too much
What you believe does not matter not me. I'm saying your trolling is insufferable and I gave an example

This is exactly what I’m talking about, Every independent researcher is a Joe Schmo with no scientific background. Cool. Just the terms “YouTuber, truther, conspiracy theorist” carry negative connotations. I’m not even having the moon landing argument anymore I just want people to stop being so dense with their thought process.
Nice strawman you got there, didn't even say the bolded. If an "independent researcher" had a scientific background then they wouldn't be called joe schmo they'd have at least some legitimacy to their claims, from there it's on them to be able to back those claims up.

As for the other part of your comment; That's not being dense, that's being diligent. You wouldn't buy ground beef from a random on a street, you go to the store and buy it, because stores have a better reputation than a shady guy selling what could be ground human for all you know.

I like how you ignored this part of comment too:

This is 4th quarter, game on the line, dude clapping his hands for the ball, got the ball and now doesn’t want to shoot :lol:

I'm helping you with your war against the Hare and you wanna shade me.

Negros ain't grateful these days :smh:
But nah, I feel you on the YouTube links man.

Just yesterday, in the healthy thread, folks were screaming White Rice is better for you than Brown Rice.

I said prove it, I got some "Bro Science" youtube video. :lol:

Yes, your trolling was trash. Got your *** put on the bench for a minute.
yeah but im here though
so now what
u seem more upset by it than anybody
lame ***
always tryna bait somebody into an argument
when someone dont agree with u
mind u i do agree with u on points
for the most part
but i do be peeping how u roll
and ur schtick towards other folks

yeah but im here though
so now what
u seem more upset by it than anybody
lame ***
always tryna bait somebody into an argument
when someone dont agree with u
mind u i do agree with u on points
for the most part
but i do be peeping how u roll
and ur schtick towards other folks
Don't you got some X-Mas cookies to steal at the supermarket my g. Why you still worried about me.

All they did was study
Stuff other humans wrote
Like everything we write is facts
I'm not sure what you're saying but I mean that's how it works. Someone comes up with an idea then they test it out to see if it can be done. They do experiments to prove that it is indeed a fact. People use previous studies to come up with new ways of doing or proving things. Science is always evolving because humans keep finding new ways to do things.

Back
Top Bottom