NASA Warns Super Solar Storms Forecasted For 2012 Could Kill 1 Billion

roll.gif
 @ that magic picture

too much doomsday has been predicted in my lifetime. I dont even care anymore.

we deserve it..Edit:Buy weapons.Buy water.Protect your family.Keep this within NT.Get away from power plants.Got it!

we deserve it..Edit:Buy weapons.Buy water.Protect your family.Keep this within NT.Get away from power plants.Got it!

From Nasa.gov...
Q: Is there a danger from giant solar storms predicted for 2012?
A: Solar activity has a regular cycle, with peaks approximately every 11 years. Near these activity peaks, solar flares can cause some interruption of satellite communications, although engineers are learning how to build electronics that are protected against most solar storms. But there is no special risk associated with 2012. The next solar maximum will occur in the 2012-2014 time frame and is predicted to be an average solar cycle, no different than previous cycles throughout history.

From Nasa.gov...
Q: Is there a danger from giant solar storms predicted for 2012?
A: Solar activity has a regular cycle, with peaks approximately every 11 years. Near these activity peaks, solar flares can cause some interruption of satellite communications, although engineers are learning how to build electronics that are protected against most solar storms. But there is no special risk associated with 2012. The next solar maximum will occur in the 2012-2014 time frame and is predicted to be an average solar cycle, no different than previous cycles throughout history.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

So... I shouldn't live modestly, be faithful to my wife, worry about teh AIDS and drive carefully anymore NASA?

Reckless switch activated.

You bout to be real mad, living with AIDS when nothing happens.
So you know what is and what isn't going to happen then don't you?
But when in the existence of existence has 'nothing' happened....that doesn't even make logical sense...'nothing' can never happen.

Some are too embedded in their own darkness/ignorance to see the situation for what it is....you can tell who its too late for already. 
this philosophical bullstuff would come from the cat with SIDDHARTHA in his sig

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

So... I shouldn't live modestly, be faithful to my wife, worry about teh AIDS and drive carefully anymore NASA?

Reckless switch activated.

You bout to be real mad, living with AIDS when nothing happens.
So you know what is and what isn't going to happen then don't you?
But when in the existence of existence has 'nothing' happened....that doesn't even make logical sense...'nothing' can never happen.

Some are too embedded in their own darkness/ignorance to see the situation for what it is....you can tell who its too late for already. 
this philosophical bullstuff would come from the cat with SIDDHARTHA in his sig

Back
Top Bottom