NASA Warns Super Solar Storms Forecasted For 2012 Could Kill 1 Billion

Whatever happens happens, but please Universe, let me have a novel published by the time you decide to end us. Thanks.

Whatever happens happens, but please Universe, let me have a novel published by the time you decide to end us. Thanks.

Originally Posted by The Minister
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I looked this up everywhere and did not find anything that could support this claim.
OP is a troll.
30t6p3b.gif

I looked this up everywhere and did not find anything that could support this claim.
OP is a troll.
30t6p3b.gif

Savraj1 wrote:
OP is a troll.
30t6p3b.gif

Actually if you look up solar storm 2012,You'll find articles about it.

Also to people who think life will vanish instantly, that's not what article is saying. Its saying the solar flare would short circuit all electrically equipment and it would take months or years to put on it on line. There was a major solar flare in 1859 but people didn't depend on electricity back then so mainly only telegraphs were affected. But now so much of everything we use is electronically based it would make food and resources scarce and therefore people would die from starvation, lack of medical care,violence and possibly war.

Savraj1 wrote:
OP is a troll.
30t6p3b.gif

Also to people who think life will vanish instantly, that's not what article is saying. Its saying the solar flare would short circuit all electrically equipment and it would take months or years to put on it on line. There was a major solar flare in 1859 but people didn't depend on electricity back then so mainly only telegraphs were affected. But now so much of everything we use is electronically based it would make food and resources scarce and therefore people would die from starvation, lack of medical care,violence and possibly war.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Savraj1 wrote:
OP is a troll.
30t6p3b.gif

*starts hidden vegetable garden*

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Savraj1 wrote:
OP is a troll.
30t6p3b.gif

*starts hidden vegetable garden*

Dudes either way it goes everyone currently living on earth will die and like 14.45% chance guy says there are 6.92 billion people here. We will continue on as a species and we will die as individuals eventually.

Dudes either way it goes everyone currently living on earth will die and like 14.45% chance guy says there are 6.92 billion people here. We will continue on as a species and we will die as individuals eventually.

Back
Top Bottom