Nasty/Gross thing you ever done for your girlfriend/boyfriend?..NO sexual stuff involved.

Pick up my girlfriend's toothbrush from the toilet bowl. Bare hand.
sick.gif
 (no pic, wish i got one
laugh.gif
)
Share your experience NT.....

Last Friday we didn't feel like going out so we were looking for a movie to rent. I saw that The Human Centipede was OnDemand. After the movie we were both curious... so one thing led to another...

^^ That's sick!!!!

I once let my ex use my toothbrush when she spent the night and didn't have one to use. Yeah, pretty disgusting, I know....

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Last Friday we didn't feel like going out so we were looking for a movie to rent. I saw that The Human Centipede was OnDemand. After the movie we were both curious... so one thing led to another...

eek.gif
NICE!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Ghenges

eek.gif
NICE!!!!!
pimp.gif

Must. Explain. Now.

Not me but once a friend of mine said he got a cyst on his sack. He got it removed and his girl had to drain it and put a q-tip in it and put ointment on it everyday until it healed. This was in like 2002 after they had been together for like a year. They are happily married with 2 kids now.

damn i think the shared tooth brush is made love ....

but heres one ...

back when my girl had our son last june she had a c-section and if any of yall know how those are they pretty much a long recovery process. well i was there for her through it all ... i helped her shower her self cause she couldnt do any of it and man that was pretty nasty she had to wear this diaper looking thing cause she had the staples in plus she had like blood coming out of her ({}) im so
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the sight ....

... but she had my lil boy so id do anything for her
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom