Nasty/Gross thing you ever done for your girlfriend/boyfriend?..NO sexual stuff involved.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

showered with her knowing she was on the rag..... AND smashed.. raw. That viscous period blood being too snot-like to dissolve and getting stuck on top of the drain is still a crazy visual to this day
sick.gif
denzel_intro.jpg
the execution...too good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as for me, ive had to stick my fingers down her throat because she sucked at vomiting
alien.gif
caught a decent amount of it.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

showered with her knowing she was on the rag..... AND smashed.. raw. That viscous period blood being too snot-like to dissolve and getting stuck on top of the drain is still a crazy visual to this day
sick.gif
denzel_intro.jpg
the execution...too good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as for me, ive had to stick my fingers down her throat because she sucked at vomiting
alien.gif
you didn't have to use your fingers my dude
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

sick.gif
denzel_intro.jpg
the execution...too good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif
You did it wrong.

i'm pretty sure if my penis got yacked on, i'd yack onto the top of her head. it'd look like a family guy episode.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Pick up my girlfriend's toothbrush from the toilet bowl. Bare hand.
sick.gif
 (no pic, wish i got one
laugh.gif
)
Share your experience NT.....

Reminds me of a Seinfeld ep....

sick.gif
denzel_intro.jpg
hsiodufhasu9ghadsouijdsfhj!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

The "Dome" was so good i accidentally farted in her face....
sick.gif

The smell was so bad we both couldn't even finish.
tired.gif

But it was funny though.
pimp.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif

But it was funny though.
pimp.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif

But it was funny though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

popped a back pimple about the size of a quarter.... thing was so damn pus-y LOL
smh.gif
yup. wasnt the size of a quarter but...meh.

another one was taking a shower, i put his clothes and new towels on the bed for him. instead he uses my towels that i had already used. i am pretty clean but i still thought it was kinda yuck.

after too much drinking with my girls i threw up all over him (he had on grape v's too...lol good thing he had two pair) he had to carry me out with throw up all over us.
laugh.gif

That %%$#% must love you
grin.gif

@ THE TIME HE HAD TO....... GRAPE V'S & VOMIT DONT MIX.....GRAPE SPIZIKES OR 60+ & VOMIT DO THO

Originally Posted by roboski

sick.gif

tired.gif

But it was funny though.
pimp.gif

i always feel like im about to let go a loud one while gettin domed but always somehow to manage to hold it in or sneak it out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

popped a back pimple about the size of a quarter.... thing was so damn pus-y LOL
smh.gif
yup. wasnt the size of a quarter but...meh.

another one was taking a shower, i put his clothes and new towels on the bed for him. instead he uses my towels that i had already used. i am pretty clean but i still thought it was kinda yuck.

after too much drinking with my girls i threw up all over him (he had on grape v's too...lol good thing he had two pair) he had to carry me out with throw up all over us.
laugh.gif

That %%$#% must love you
grin.gif

@ THE TIME HE HAD TO....... GRAPE V'S & VOMIT DONT MIX.....GRAPE SPIZIKES OR 60+ & VOMIT DO THO
Dont forgot those fusions 
laugh.gif
 Funny story tho 

my gf is pretty lady like, I can't really think of anything i've had to do gross for her except like, pick up dog poop or something from the yard. But one time she popped a pimple on my back and it shot in her mouth. It was 2 yrs ago, and she forever brings it up.

Was on the bus on the way back from a boat party (most people had been drinking). The bathroom wasn't working and if anyone threw up on the bus there was a $175 cleaning fee. This dude on the bus let his GF throw up in his mouth and swallowed it so she/they wouldn't have to pay the fee.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ciph4

Was on the bus on the way back from a boat party (most people had been drinking). The bathroom wasn't working and if anyone threw up on the bus there was a $175 cleaning fee. This dude on the bus let his GF throw up in his mouth and swallowed it so she/they wouldn't have to pay the fee.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

thats just inhuman fam

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

disgust.gif

WINNAR!

That is so insanely disgusting.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

14x00w8.jpg

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

my gf is pretty lady like, I can't really think of anything i've had to do gross for her except like, pick up dog poop or something from the yard. But one time she popped a pimple on my back and it shot in her mouth. It was 2 yrs ago, and she forever brings it up.

Like, wow...

Me being smarter than dude however, I'd have taken my SHIRT off and let her chunk in my white tee...

Back
Top Bottom