Nate Robinson's Foam Lites STILL in HIS possession.... eBay @ 20k?!?

THIS IS FROM KIXANDTHECITY.COM .... ANY LEGAL ACTION GONNA HAPPEN YOU GUYS THINK?

As we are sure you have already heard, an eBay auction popped up earlier this week with the seller claiming to be selling a pair of Nate Robinson's"Game Worn (Contest Worn)" "KryptoNate" Nike Foamposite Lites. The thing is, Nate still has his game worn/contest worn KryptoNate NikeFoamposite Lites in his hands, literally, as you can see in the pic above that was taken about 10 minutes ago. As a matter of fact, they haven't goneanywhere since the contest, and Nate wore them earlier today for the taping of tonight's David Letterman show.

So if you won the eBay pair, the final bid was above $20K, and have paid already, you got got. Sorry.

And this is precisely why KixandtheCity.com does not, and will not, post eBay links of any kind.

And, a couple of our sources have informed us that the Kryptonate Nike Foamposite Lite is set to release, but, we will keep you updated on that.

Thanks Nate.

More After the Jump

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2009/0...e-been-in-good-hands-this-entiretime-his-own/http://www.kixandthecity....-this-entiretime-his-own/

shill bidding FTL.

who in their right mind would pay 23k for any shoes.

on top of that the guy was full of $@@$ that was selling them.

He said one of a kind, brand new in box blah, blah, blah.

then he said they were game worn and Nate had 4 pairs for himself. dude had no idea what he was talking about.

no surprise to me.

man just check his feedback... dude only got a 8 rating and has some bad responses like item not paid for....

laugh.gif
@ whoever paid for it

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ the seller

Originally Posted by s dubl

you guys really think the winner paid?
my thoughts exactly, plenty of times stuff i lost in auction and

got the kicks anyway bcuz of flakers. Lots of ppl dont pay!!

whats funny is that dude that won the shoes might be actually reading this ripping his hair out of his head...lmao!!!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

the winner didnt pay he closed his ebay account. he only had 1 feedback

Originally Posted by solejordan

roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by solejordan

roll.gif

Maybe he was just building hype for this shoe.

should feel bad for all the bidders who thought they was gonna get this shoe and got the bidding up past a thousand.

20,000 G's....i mean really.....its nate robinson not Jordan.....im a true sneaker head but I wouldnt even pay 20 G's for MJ's game worn 1998finals 14's....Nate's shows were on point though.......SHAME ON DA EBAY SELLER

the old auctions been taken down by ebay but theres a new auction now... seller's 100% positve with 507 fbs... claiming that only 24 pairs will be sold andwinner of auction is guaranteed his size of choice...

Originally Posted by webnoize

the old auctions been taken down by ebay but theres a new auction now... seller's 100% positve with 507 fbs... claiming that only 24 pairs will be sold and winner of auction is guaranteed his size of choice...
hmm.......

Back
Top Bottom