National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

Well...the blood pressure is about 220 over 100. I've got the AB- bags on hand for a transfusion if this stays close.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

laugh.gif
ill avy allen

Francis

likewise
laugh.gif

Okay game thus far, hope it stays close.

Rose seems a bit tentative out there.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Roy Williams wearing the Jayhawk sticker.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Well...the blood pressure is about 220 over 100. I've got the AB- bags on hand for a transfusion if this stays close.
i don't even know how you can be on here during this game.

i can't even watch a UK exhibition game and be on the computer at the same time.
laugh.gif

CDR is, IMO, the reason why Memphis has a chance right now. He hit some big shots in the first half.
I think the only way Rose can get his game going is if he is given room to operate, rather than being given screens all the time. Kansas is doing a great jobof hedging those screens.

I have a feeling Kansas may pull away with this one. But so far, the basketball in this game has been phenominal. Back and forth game is very fun to watch.

laugh.gif
at Roy having a Kansas Jayhawks shirt on. If you cant beat em, join em
laugh.gif

And yes, I know he used to coach there...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Damn, Davidson was good. Or were they?

Unfortunately, they were.

I just heard Roy is going to hold the ladder to cut the nets down

yeah that suit is not a good look for tyler. he even looked like he was traveling when he held the trophy for pictures lol

I just looked out the window of my place to the parking lot at the rec (where everyone parks when there is a home basketball game at The Fieldhouse) a it isPACKED. They're showing the game on the jumbo screen in the Phog and it looks like there is actually a game going on in there. And I guarantee Mass streetis overloaded. Man this place city has the possibility of burnin' down tonight; with a win or a loss!

I expect Rose to be a lot more aggressive in this 2nd half. And I still think Rush needs to do a bit more if Kansas wants to hold on.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I think Arthur is GHOST after this season....

All the seniors
Arthur
Rush
Either Chalmers or Collins will be gone if they win.

Just Arthur & Rush will be gone if they lose

ROSE is totally playing he is being paid to throw it...SMH CDR and DORSEY please TAKE OVER!!!!

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

And I guarantee Mass street is overloaded. Man this place city has the possibility of burnin' down tonight; with a win or a loss!

exactly why I stayed home

Back
Top Bottom