National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Is it me or is Memphis just not running any plays?

They haven't all year...
drive, kick, drive, kick...

Like I said in the last game...they could back door a team to death on one given night if they wanted too. Cal should adjust and do so...nobody is cutting

Rose committing some silly TO's.. Nobody can hold Arthur on that Tiger team..

Well.. Now he's out..

It just seems too easy for Kansas to get inside and get what shot they want, Memphis is struggling in their sets.

lol, fam..... thats memphis bball.

i dont think ive ever seen rose call out a play or hold a signal up with his hands
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Memphis is being exposed right now.

They're down 5....this is a game where halftime adjustments can go a long way....it's up to Cal
Hardly being exposed..

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Relax JND, I'm pretty sure it was a sticker.

I know it was a sticker, but the fact that he's openly supporting a team that just destroyed us just 2 nights ago, due in part to his coaching, doesnot sit well with me.

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Relax JND, I'm pretty sure it was a sticker.

I know it was a sticker, but the fact that he's openly supporting a team that just destroyed us just 2 nights ago, due in part to his coaching, does not sit well with me.

I would feel the same way. It'd be one thing if those kids were his...they're not.

Rose is looking real skittish out there. CDR needs to step up and start taking over in the 2nd half

A lot of ball left to be played, but I honestly expected the score to be a little higher on both ends and a lot more run and gun. It'll be a good final 20,that's for sure.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

lol, fam..... thats memphis bball.

i dont think ive ever seen rose call out a play or hold a signal up with his hands
laugh.gif

true, and thats gonna be a problem sooner or later. he needs to communicate more

Ever since Kansas put in the match-up zone, they've been ineffective.

Collins is doing a damn good job guarding rose, and when rose does kick it out, no one can make anything themselves.

It may not be a full-on exposure, but the sheets are coming off.

And another thing, Memphis can't guard the ball. They aren't pressuring the guards so Kaun and Arthur are getting easy post-ups and in turn scoring ordishing it out.

I'll reserve any further comment until the second half.

I hope this isn't a result of Rose's diet.

Rose could be worse...he's forced a few plays...but with the way Kansas has defended him, there isn't much he can do..

More credit to Kansas D then Rose playing poorly

It was an OK half for him..but it'll have to better for a win.

Darrell Arthur should fax in his draft declaration at halftime.

Back
Top Bottom