NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by lysolflow

i completely put the game down till the patch arrives... i'm gonna buy Draft Combine, too, so i can adjust my minutes....
don't be so hasty with that because the developers mentioned limiting minutes
I dont know if it's across the board for everyone including those who did purchase the combine just letting you know

Beat out Chucky Atkins for the Lakers final pg spot.
pimp.gif

After going 2-1 my bulls lost 7 games in a row, it just traded Kirk for Kevin Martin
roll.gif
I started until Kirk got traded so I'm mad im coming off the bench again
mad.gif
But is buying the Draft Combine the only way to change the minutes? cause KevinMartin was averaging 31.9 ppg now once he came on my team cause of the 5 min quarters its down to 12
indifferent.gif

Did any1 notice any file corruptions that make sliders not take effect?

Im playing with these
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-sliders/368018-nba-2k10-gameplay-sliders-puntnl.html

I copied it verbatim with the exception of I'm playing on HOF
Its at the top of the 2nd quarter and Im playing as the Lakers against the Magic

Kobe has 37 point out of 38 for the Lakers
shooting 17-23 and 3-4 from 3

Any1 experience anything like this?

I dont think these sliders are having any effect and the last two days I've been playing I've been using different sliders from Operation Sports andI've been experiencing some pretty fake things

Don't get me wrong I was using some of these same sliders b4 and never encountered anything like this b4
Do I have to delete all my 2k files to fix this?

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

I hate my D-League team so much, Im a 6'3'' athletic point guard and keeped getting subbed in as SF/SG most of the game. Im still putting up decent numbers but the 2k Insider says after every game I've been let go but the same team picks me up
eyes.gif
. Hopefully the patch will fix this and I get on a new team soon because Im not having fun with this mode anymore lol.

The same thing is happening to me as well...it doesnt matter, what my stats were in the last game, I always get cut and pick up by the same team. My last game, I put up a triple double and got cut..
Yo how many games are you into your career? After my 20th I got picked up by Hawks
pimp.gif
theyre still heavy glitches in the mode but once you get picked up by an NBA team its gets better.

Im into my 15th game and I finally got pick by an NBA team..The Chicago Bulls..

The funny thing is..I played my worst game ever..
roll.gif

i completely put the game down till the patch arrives... i'm gonna buy Draft Combine, too, so i can adjust my minutes....

What was the point of buying Draft Combine. I still haven't finished mine, but I will this weekend.

same. waiting for patch.

I get so heated when I get the glitch where the ref holds the ball for eternity. So then I gotta save and quit the game which sometimes results in a messed upbox score when I return to the game. This better get fixed with the patch.
eyes.gif

damn i should take a video of this glitch 2k10 is doing....smh... im on the grizzlies starting and all of a sudden every game i play can never finalize becauseall the players keep coming back on the floor. its +*%$*!$ ridiculous. im on my 8th retry...

i stopped playing my player mode untill they fix all the glitches with it. i have just been doing achievements but havent played in a week or so

hey anyone know how to locate my new character back?

I played over 4 hours on this new character, but it didnt save on my xbox...

so what im saying is can i download it back from the 2k server? because i think it sent the data to 2k server.

is there anyway?

Back
Top Bottom