NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

live no longer has mike wang lolz

I've played Live more than 2K this year but based off his comments about why he left and stuff, it will be back to 2K next season.

Anybody still playin tho
nerd.gif
I just ranked 450... I wanna play some of my fellow NTers tho... WHUZ UH?

I'm startin to get addicted to Association again..I dunno why.

I just like putting my strategies together(getting rotations/minutes right, making sure the right plays are set, making the right moves without it looking like a super team etc) and simming a couple weeks to see how the players do. And every once in a while play a game to really see what they can do.

Eastern Conference finals was tough vs. the Cavs(I'm Sixers) took it down to game 7. Score was 79-79 and Iguodala was ice cold at this point. Inbounded to Holiday who passed it to Iggy, who was getting blanketed by LeBron..4 secs left I managed to get just enough space to get one up..fadeaway...SWISH. 
pimp.gif
You see LeBron looking straight dejected. 
laugh.gif

Lost to the Rockets in the Finals, though. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by DubA169

sooo safe to say this game was a disappointment?
I wouldn't say so. The "My Player" mode is really fun and addicting. There are a few kinks that need to be worked out though.
The my player mode gets old and repetitive real quick
smh.gif
I thought it was just me.  I'm contemplating sending NBA 2K10 back to Gamefly 2morrow morning.  I'm good with MLB The Show now
pimp.gif

Is it possible to save a game to the to the hard drive for a ps3 ? Its really killing me online...the lag is so serious...makes the game really not worth playing..

Food4Thgt wrote:
is it just me or does the online play lag way too much???
I played my first on-line game for NBA 2K10 on the PS3 and the lag was horrible..

All my opponent did was taking charges throughtout the whole game because of the lag..

Luckly for me this guy suck on offense and I beat him easily..

However I am not going to play any on-line NBA 2K10 games any time soon, because of the lag..

Started my first ever association lol ...with my boy steph curry..

My lineup

Curry, T-mac, Travis outlaw, Scola , Shaq ...Bench: Calderon, Barnes, Cook, R. Butler, Maxiell, Nene

12-0 so far.. not familiar yet so i got at least 2 people asking for a trade and $*** already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I just like putting my strategies together(getting rotations/minutes right, making sure the right plays are set, making the right moves without it looking like a super team etc) and simming a couple weeks to see how the players do. And every once in a while play a game to really see what they can do.

Eastern Conference finals was tough vs. the Cavs(I'm Sixers) took it down to game 7. Score was 79-79 and Iguodala was ice cold at this point. Inbounded to Holiday who passed it to Iggy, who was getting blanketed by LeBron..4 secs left I managed to get just enough space to get one up..fadeaway...SWISH. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

i know what you mean.. i bought Bad Company 2 on release date and played it like twice.. 
grin.gif

too busy trying to get my Suns the chip.. heres my starting 5 + 1: Nash, TWill, RJ, Dirk, Robin.. 6th: Rudy... no trade over-rides at all (not like my team is stacked anyway), I was on it like Mitch Kupchak 
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

online gameplay is completely different than playing offline, i dont know how you guys can play that crap especially with the lag.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

i know what you mean.. i bought Bad Company 2 on release date and played it like twice.. 
grin.gif

too busy trying to get my Suns the chip.. heres my starting 5 + 1: Nash, TWill, RJ, Dirk, Robin.. 6th: Rudy... no trade over-rides at all (not like my team is stacked anyway), I was on it like Mitch Kupchak 
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
Yeah the only big moves I made was dumping Brand's salary to make room to sign a big FA(which ended up being Boozer) and trading for Emeka Okafor and Darren Collison, and a couple small ones.

Now my lineup is:

C - Emeka Okafor
PF - Carlos Boozer
SF - Andre Iguodala
SG -  Paul George
PG - Jrue Holiday

6th - Kyle Korver

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

online gameplay is completely different than playing offline, i dont know how you guys can play that crap especially with the lag.

Yea its so terrible that would release such a horrid game knowing the online play was effd up ...I only play the game when my boys are around since the online is so trash...what a waste of money..

Is it any better on the 360 for anyone..??

I've been averaging 30 pts, 10 asts, and 4 rebs the past 15 games or so. Putting up bron numbers with 6'2 rookie pg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Yea its so terrible that would release such a horrid game knowing the online play was effd up ...I only play the game when my boys are around since the online is so trash...what a waste of money..

Is it any better on the 360 for anyone..??

ive played it for both the 360 and PS3, and to me it seems like the PS3 does lag a bit more. Maybe its just PS3 players with the bad connections
laugh.gif

I hate playing My Player because I play for the Knicks. !%*@ is so depressing
smh.gif
frown.gif
And I need 2k to do a sneaker update. I mean, it's not that hard
laugh.gif

man on association are yall playing on Hall of Fame? They be Bs'in there ways to win...you gotta be on point the whole game or your gonna lose.

does anyone not play with the Lakers or Cavs on this game? I tried to run with the C's today against the Lakers and just wasn't happening, got smoked ... I'm switching to Live next year, this game is too basic now ... Been on the 2k bandwagon for a number of years now ...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I hate playing My Player because I play for the Knicks. !%*@ is so depressing
smh.gif
frown.gif
And I need 2k to do a sneaker update. I mean, it's not that hard
laugh.gif
I stopped by this thread just to post that in my player mode I got a quadruple double......against the knicks 
laugh.gif

43 points 10 rebounds 20 assists 11 steals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom