NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

i cant wait for this to come out, this career mode sounds
pimp.gif
. Man istill wish they had NCAA2k games
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

What's the point? This is ******ed now that they took away the college game and you can't import draft classes anymore.

I'm not about to be playing seasons with "Bryce Jenkins" in the game.
Explain

Hopefully they have an editable "Draft CLass" feature this year

Should be a feature within the game, not an add-on where they can additionally charge us...
smh.gif

I got to give them credit for releasing this early because if you want to do the 1 player mode you can get a head start and really $5 is nothing.

damn...I keep trying to renew my love in Live...and 2K justs keeps killing it...first the collector's set and now this. I gotta get it.

pimp.gif

KC, You are right. My guy said it took him months to learn the game, so this will help me a lot get into becoming a 2K player. Besides some brand loyalty, theonly difference is the use of the R3 button to crossover. I don't like having the left analog control to move around the court and perform special moves.

they need to have a feature where if you gettin beat bad by 40 points......the fans get up and leave
laugh.gif

sounds dope, but I hope they added additions to the regular Franchise mode, b/c thats what I'll be running with more often than not....

They need to release a trailer or something soon. They need to revamp the engine they used. Its severely outdated.

nothing short of excellence is what this is looking like, and to think I thought Live was going to keep up this season (
smh.gif
)

But real talk: I wanna hear some PSP info soon
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom