NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Thats why you keep it real with the NT 2k Fantasy League.

I'm sooooo interested in doing a 2k fantasy league, especially after doing the Madden Online Franchise.................... how does this exactly work?
Just wait until the thread comes up when the game comes out.
You set a time for a draft do the draft, then play who evers on your schedule. Its a flex schedule so you can play anyone on your schedule at anytime which isvery convenient.
Its well put together with a website and everything. The NT 2K leagues are by far the most successful league ive ever been on here. We went through like 8seasons.
If you play all your games and dont cheese youll get in. Although the commish will prolly put the regulars in first but theres always a few ppl who stopplaying their games.

^
eek.gif
all 30 teams participate in a draft?!?!
We had a fantasy draft for like 8 guys in Madden and that took like 4 hours
laugh.gif

But it sounds phenomenal..... put in a good word for me
smile.gif
the only thing that kinda sucks is my shifty wireless internet. I DC kind of alot
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by makavelighost

^ and the rockets/magic/cavs.

every other match is a lebron cheeser/abuser. DUNK DUNK DUNK L2 SPRINT BUTTON DUNK.
rockets? who do the rockets have
laugh.gif
tmac rating is lower than ever and yao is out. so unless scola is unstoppable in this game then i dont see the reason to pick them.
you can still put yao in the game. all his inside shots are damn near unstoppable and his all his fadeaways never miss.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Thats why you keep it real with the NT 2k Fantasy League.

I'm sooooo interested in doing a 2k fantasy league, especially after doing the Madden Online Franchise.................... how does this exactly work?
Just wait until the thread comes up when the game comes out.
You set a time for a draft do the draft, then play who evers on your schedule. Its a flex schedule so you can play anyone on your schedule at anytime which is very convenient.
Its well put together with a website and everything. The NT 2K leagues are by far the most successful league ive ever been on here. We went through like 8 seasons.
If you play all your games and dont cheese youll get in. Although the commish will prolly put the regulars in first but theres always a few ppl who stop playing their games.

we did a NT draft league for the ps3 and that draft never started even after waiting 3 days straight
indifferent.gif
. i really hope 2k does fix the cheesiness that existed in 2k9.

A 2k10 league already being discussed?
I'm want in and imma be coming for that #1 spot, word to luda
pimp.gif

Why does everyone not want this to look like 2K9. If something isn't broke don't fix it. BTW no game is gonna go all out and improve everything. Thenthere would be no need for next year's game.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why does everyone not want this to look like 2K9. If something isn't broke don't fix it. BTW no game is gonna go all out and improve everything. Then there would be no need for next year's game.

I disagree.
Example: Madden 09 to Madden 10, BIG DIFFERENCE
2k is great don't get me wrong, but it still needs essential things added to it that aren't there.

yeah but madden 09 looked like poo poo so ea better bump the graphics for madden 10.

there's nothing wrong with 2k9's graphics.i'm not swayed by another coat of flash.if 2k10 just adds new animations and subtle changes and tightensup gameplay it's all good.

oh,and the live10 demo is up for ps3.game is still trash.players still sliding all over the place.hang it up EA,seriously.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why does everyone not want this to look like 2K9. If something isn't broke don't fix it. BTW no game is gonna go all out and improve everything. Then there would be no need for next year's game.

I disagree.
Example: Madden 09 to Madden 10, BIG DIFFERENCE
2k is great don't get me wrong, but it still needs essential things added to it that aren't there.
Didn't they revamp the whole Madden game though? Didn't they hire 2k dudes to come over and redo almost everything? Or was that last year?

I can not wait for this.....ever since I switched from being a Live head to 2k I haven't looked back...

Xbox Live GT = SemiHardaway

Get at me!!!

2k8 to 2k9 was the graphical leap/improvement... i just hope they improve on the game mechanics and AI for 2k10..

Can't wait till 2k10 comes out... I'm hoping somehow, someway, they'll be able to stop the cheesing. If not through the game function than throughsome kind of online monitoring. LeBron taking and making every single shot in the game.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom