NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Game hut is closed but the other game store @ gardena has it for $65.
yo you got the number for the other store? i called game hut and they said they sold out, and to check tomorrow.
game hut is open until 7 ...he closes for prayer because hes muslim....and btw he just sold out of the 360 2k

just called the other lady and she said she still got some, but might sell out soon. i'm taking a 20 minute drive there, its gonna be a longshot but %+$@it

my homie is on the soundtrack on 2K10
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

"you ain't ever heard nothing like this before, like this before..."
pimp.gif

can't wait to cop the game.. here's a teaser trailer with his track...

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Anyone getting the anniversary edition?
I'm getting it. Thanks NT for telling me about the demo, I'm downloading it right now, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Wow some of y'all are paying 70 dollars for a game thats the same as last years with a updated roster? Word of advise get that system modded up

Originally Posted by jretro23

just called the other lady and she said she still got some, but might sell out soon. i'm taking a 20 minute drive there, its gonna be a longshot but %+$@ it

my dude JRetro fiending
laugh.gif

Wish I had this game right now......

I might not even get this game on release either.....
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

jretro hit me up if you get it LOL
i'm having the worst luck with this
laugh.gif

that place in inglewood you gave me earlier said they sold out too, and they'll have more on monday. i'm just gonna try my luck again tomorrow morning.

Ya but I believe its only if you start one from the draft combine and not straight from the game. Its still a bug either way.

You have to save the settings before you start it. I did that and now I'm in training camp and I want to change the time again but I cant.
I dont want to have to replay all those games again. Oh well.

Please understand that Steph Curry will get worked out on this game...

i'm talkin 40-50 points a night on xBox live... lol... i dont care if i get the dub or night...

Back
Top Bottom