NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

eek.gif
LeBron avg 41-8-8 in that vid

BTW, anyone copping the special edition?

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Spots aint got it yet, they sayin around 2-3, im guessin they waiting for the shipments to come.

Got you, I appreciate you fam. Ill come back to NT at 3 and see if its some updates.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Spots aint got it yet, they sayin around 2-3, im guessin they waiting for the shipments to come.

Got you, I appreciate you fam. Ill come back to NT at 3 and see if its some updates.

pimp.gif
you already know bro

Actually one question that hasn't been asked in this thread..

Will there be User Records? they've always had this in previous years up until last year when it wasn't included. I hope they have them this yearreally comes in handing keeping track of wins/losses when friends are at the crib.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^ I don't think so. I went i practice mode with the all star teams and it was at Dallas' American Airlines

Hopefully they'll add it later on.
I hope they fix a few things when the game is released
There is a really bad frame rate issue in some games, it lags pretty bad (offline)
And the AI is helping WAAAAAAY too much on D, leaving guys wide open. I turned the setting all the way down and it still happens

Brandon3000 my GT is BPM 81. I'll be on again tomorrow.

Really?
In the drft combine demo it seemed like the D AI was actually better
B4 if u missed your man for whatever reason, the rotation would cover for u and made sure u had enough time to get back
I'll just have to wait and see for myself

Anyone hit up the Gardena Swap Meet yet? I MIGHT later but it's a pretty far drive for a game that might not be there... I'll post if I do.

djkaos hit me up saying the guy at gardena is charging $70

and the other asian lady told him she should be getting more in the next hour or so

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Anyone hit up the Gardena Swap Meet yet? I MIGHT later but it's a pretty far drive for a game that might not be there... I'll post if I do.

just call em bro, its called Game Hut

Originally Posted by jretro23

djkaos hit me up saying the guy at gardena is charging $70

and the other asian lady told him she should be getting more in the next hour or so

Man i fell like i sold my soul to the devil. Im willing to let it go for 60 and take a 10 hit
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
. I have NEVA, EVA, EVA, payed this much for a video game. I mean i wantit but damn did i want it that bad. Hit me up and i might let it go. ill be in carson around Alondra/Avalon at 2:30pm

^ they charging $70? @#$% that

Anyone else know other socal spots getting it either today or tomorrow?

$70??!!! For that price I will wait until release day instead. Dude at gardena have been going up on the price on the last couple of game releases.

Damn im at Game Hut now, am i really bout to drop $70?
smh.gif
eek.gif
You cant wait a couple days dude? I got it from Amazon for47 with release day delivery.

You lost if you paid $70. If I was in NYC right now, I could get this game for $60 flat at one of my spots.

Back
Top Bottom