NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by lysolflow

BRO.... he is being so super g a y right now... everytime?... come on now... that makes no sense...

and i'm down by 18 in the second... everytime i get to the rack, he got three 7 footers contesting and i miss...
What team has 3 7 footers
nerd.gif
Probably Portland or maybe even LA....

It just sounds to me like your not that good lol. Your playing his style taking bad shots and he is just cherry picking you to death.

Originally Posted by cosuna

I'm having a hard time playing this game. I hit turbo and they run at the same speed. I can't block shots like I used to on 2k9, Vince Carter is throwing up 3's against me and he can't miss. I'm not saying the game is bad yet but it's kind of frustrating. On the other hand, I can't seem to get myself to buy Live just because there are other games coming out.
it gets better over time, family...

just keep at it... about 7 or 8 games in, you'll get it... do the practice cuz crossovers are a bit different..

and to ol' buddy say i aitn good... i'll drop you by forty... shut up...

I'm having a hard time playing this game. I hit turbo and they run at the same speed. I can't block shots like I used to on 2k9, Vince Carter is throwing up 3's against me and he can't miss. I'm not saying the game is bad yet but it's kind of frustrating. On the other hand, I can't seem to get myself to buy Live just because there are other games coming out.

just keep at it... about 7 or 8 games in, you'll get it... do the practice cuz crossovers are a bit different..

Think I should bring down a difficulty level until I get the hang of it?

verajeo and shaq combined for 25 assists... get the fuuuug outta here, mayne...

this cat made 42 field goal attempts... outta 52... didnt shoot a three... w/ 4 free throws.. come on, now...

70 points in the paint???

smh at this guy.... i hate when folks settle down w/ somethin that's unstoppable and do it all game... i guess if it boosts his confidence to be a fucheboy on 2k10, then so be it...

Think I should bring down a difficulty level until I get the hang of it?

well, i dont really know cuz i was playin online and against my homeys, and they are pretty good...

i think you should keep at it on the same difficulty level... all star, not hall of fame... and just keep at it... i guarantee you'll be back to yournormal 2k9 skills in a matter of 10 games...

btw, i played my game w/ the settings out the box... didnt change nothin cuz i want it to be the same online and offline...

you can change it to where it plays like 2k9, but then whats the point of having 2k10?... lol... just stick w/ it, bro... its a learning curve...

Whats gud with 2k10 online? I can't find any games.. and is there a lobby system?

Do you plan ranked games.. by just clicking "ranked" in quick game?

GT: bLaZ3n sLaPzZ add me!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

how come i'm the only one who can't get online games going.. SMH

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Whats gud with 2k10 online? I can't find any games.. and is there a lobby system?

Do you plan ranked games.. by just clicking "ranked" in quick game?

GT: bLaZ3n sLaPzZ add me!

you just gotta keep at it, family... just keep requesting it...

it took me a solid hour one time.... but normally you'll get it w/ in 6 or 7 tries...

Now whenever I try to start a season, the game freezes when the players are introduced
I had to turn off the systmem about 4 times in a row
Scratch season, all games freeze at introduction
Im bout to return this

Played my first game and it was laggy as hell.
anyone wanna play me add me. PSN: The CHANpion
I ranked 845 in 2k9

finally got the settings exactly perfect. game is crack. Game looks to have a lot of depth.

gotta practice for a couple weeks before I go online though.

FINALLY MADE IT TO THE NBA ..

hAD a beast game in the d-league and the Nets signed me to a 10-day contract

my first NBA game 18-4-5 (give or take didnt really memorize it)

Played Nuggets/Pacers NBA Today game from earlier, and it's sick. It was in Tapei, Taiwan just like real-life and the court was different. 2K reallysurprised me with this.
eek.gif

am i the only person who cant get my code to work to get into the gold room. plus my combo lock for the locker doesnt work. i am mad as hell

For some reason I can't get any player to dunk. I'm holding down R2 and using the shot stick but my player will only do a lay up. Can anyone pleasehelp with this issue?

I started my association.

6-2
pimp.gif

Just beat the Celtics in Overtime 107-104. Playing on Superstar, will bump up to HOF after i catch the hang of this.

I just finished my first online game on 2k10...and i got reminded why I don't play online.

Fullcout press the whole time....iso plays only...steal attempts on turbo lol

overall just a pain.

First time playing 2k10 today. Man, whats up with all these bugs from 2k9 carrying over to 2k10. That lag was just unbearable to. Im disappointed in 2k10... Ill still be copping tho. Any word on when they'll be patching these things up?

Originally Posted by the north west

wanna share your settings?

at least the ones that make the most difference in gameplay
the most important thing is putting the defensive assist to zero. I can't stress that enough. This waythe computer stays on their man. I'm also playing on pro at the moment cus playing with the knicks is hard damnit. Also I think I'm gonna adjust thecpu 3 point shooting a bit dif, give them a bit of a higher percentage. I'm still tweaking some things. It's all about personal preference so I'msure u will tweak some of these sliders too.

from operation sports forum

It's that time of year again. First off I am having a blast w/this game. Have not felt this way since 2k6/7. Anyway…

My goal w/these sliders are...
1. Lower fg%
2. Improve user defense
3. Lower cpu backdoor cuts
4. More fouls
5. Lower steals

I will only be doing sliders for about 2 weeks then I am done this year. Before I would slider tweak all the time and not actually play the game. This year Iplan on playing.

Here we go…

NBA 2K10 SUPERSTAR SLIDERS, V. 1.4
(UPDATED 10.08.09)

All Changes are Highlighted in Bold

GAMEPLAY

Difficulty: Superstar
Quarter Length: 10 minutes - Adjust to your liking
Fatigue: ON
Injuries: ON
Clutch Factor: ON
Real Player FT%: ON - Your choice
Game Speed: 50 or 45