NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

the lead passing online is worse than last year
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

sick.gif
sick.gif

worse? as in.. unstoppable worse? or worse as in cant lead pass through players anymore.

i played some douche on 2k9 who ran the same play with the magic everytime down the floor. the play led dwight howard underneath the basket everytime, heended up with 78 points with dwight howard, 0 points with no one else. lead passing is pretty much unstoppable

Originally Posted by ng72687

sick.gif
sick.gif

worse? as in.. unstoppable worse? or worse as in cant lead pass through players anymore.

i played some douche on 2k9 who ran the same play with the magic everytime down the floor. the play led dwight howard underneath the basket everytime, he ended up with 78 points with dwight howard, 0 points with no one else. lead passing is pretty much unstoppable
worse as in you can just throw it to the center or pf going to the basket for an automatic layup/dunk

sick.gif
sick.gif

i played some douche on 2k9 who ran the same play with the magic everytime down the floor. the play led dwight howard underneath the basket everytime, he ended up with 78 points with dwight howard, 0 points with no one else. lead passing is pretty much unstoppable
worse as in you can just throw it to the center or pf going to the basket for an automatic layup/dunk

to be honest i see more tipped intercepted passes to the post than previous years
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

why is lead passing still in the game? do players still stop dead in they tracks when they catch the ball on a fast break?

one of the reasons why im getting live when its 50% off this year.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

sick.gif
sick.gif

to be honest i see more tipped intercepted passes to the post than previous years
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
damn, the last 2 games i played i barely tipped passed into the key.

can't wait for the first game update/patch. we all paid $60+ to be game testers
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

haha... i was playin the hornets earlier and Emeka Okafor and David West combined for 60 points... i thought it was just Chris paul's uncanny ability topass thru human bodies...

but... atleast it wasnt just me... lucked up and got the dub, though... he ran outta pause-time and i took the win...

3-1 record... wooo weee... i'm suprised i got that many games complete... lol...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by lysolflow

lemme ask yall a question...

if i already copped the game... is there any sense in me buyin the draft combine?
Nope

soooo... the draft combine is the same as the stuff on the game?... can i still get drafted and all that stuff?

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

i got cut my the kings went to the d-league for 8 games now the heat just signed me to a 10 day contract...

good stuff .. im in the D-league with the Flash

can someone explain something about association for me. If I'm playing with the knicks and finish the season, I would have a lot of cap money. Will therebe a way for me to designate which free agent i want? like can I pick if I want lebron or wade on my team?

and the game def feels better with the sliders I posted a page or 2 back. may have to change the shot percentage though, let the cpu have a better one.

Originally Posted by DubA169

can someone explain something about association for me. If I'm playing with the knicks and finish the season, I would have a lot of cap money. Will there be a way for me to designate which free agent i want? like can I pick if I want lebron or wade on my team?

and the game def feels better with the sliders I posted a page or 2 back. may have to change the shot percentage though, let the cpu have a better one.
You have to the make free agent an offer during the off-season.

sick.gif
sick.gif

haha... i was playin the hornets earlier and Emeka Okafor and David West combined for 60 points... i thought it was just Chris paul's uncanny ability to pass thru human bodies...

but... atleast it wasnt just me... lucked up and got the dub, though... he ran outta pause-time and i took the win...

3-1 record... wooo weee... i'm suprised i got that many games complete... lol...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

lemme ask yall a question...

if i already copped the game... is there any sense in me buyin the draft combine?
Nope

soooo... the draft combine is the same as the stuff on the game?... can i still get drafted and all that stuff?
basically... i want to know how to upload my player from draft combine to 2k10
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by DubA169

can someone explain something about association for me. If I'm playing with the knicks and finish the season, I would have a lot of cap money. Will there be a way for me to designate which free agent i want? like can I pick if I want lebron or wade on my team?

You have to the make free agent an offer during the off-season.
but how do I guarantee they will sign? Or do I just have to change entire rosters if thing don'y go my way. Like through options.

does anyone know if the pregame animations still happen if the player that does them get traded? Like if I trade for Lebron and I'm playing as Portlandwill the team start to do the photos before the game and will he do the shoulder dustoff and salute with Jerryd Bayless or something? I'm gonna have tosuss it out

So when do you guys think they'll realize that they need to fix whatever the issue is with online games? This is enough to make me want to return it andput my money down on SVR10

Back
Top Bottom