nba 2k10 unappreciation post: UPDATE!

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Live 03' > Any basketball game ever created.
shaqlaughinglollaughhil.gif

that game was NBA Street - the crazy high jumping. I HATED playing against people who had the speed @ 100

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Live 03' > Any basketball game ever created.
shaqlaughinglollaughhil.gif

To be honest Live 03 was my favorite Live ever. That $@+* was fun as hell
laugh.gif

Tell me about.
pimp.gif

Joint came with a banging soundtrack and everything.
Gameplay and flow was just right, didn't have to adjust the gameplay speed or anything.
pimp.gif

i HATE 2k10 why they change stuff up yo i dont get it ....i play it for 5 mins an cut it off

Wow.

Last year, yall cats were saying 2k8 > 2k9.

This year yall are saying it's 2k9 > 2k10.

I was going to cop 2k10 but am reconsidering now...

I still have my copy of 2k9 and I pretty much don't play it often since there are plenty of flaws to that game.

NobleKane, I couldn't agree with you anymore. I feel like I am playing a Beta version of this game. How can there possibly be this many errors and glitchesin a game? I won't hate on 2K Sports because I believe a lot of these issues can and will be addressed soon. They had the opportunity to build on one ofthe best basketball games in 2K9 and instead dropped the ball. WHy spend the money on TV advertisements and print ads when the product itself isn't spoton.

im just all about computer AI. and in 2k10, on the higher difficulties, youre teammates are terrible. They have gone the route of dumbing people down insteadof making them smarter.. What great progress they have shown

I bought it the other day expecting the patch to be out, but sadly that won't happen for a few weeks.

Once the patch drops I think everyone's complaints will be over.

It's ridiculous we have to wait this long for something that should have been fixed prior to release, but still.. it's become the unfortunate new trendin games.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

im just all about computer AI. and in 2k10, on the higher difficulties, youre teammates are terrible. They have gone the route of dumbing people down instead of making them smarter.. What great progress they have shown

Thats one of my biggest gripes
A game should be authentically hard not cheap
i.e. Devil May Cry 3

If I play perfect defense no one should be sagging off to help if every man is covered
Too many times have I defended perfectly only to have a man sag to let some1 shoot an open 3 or someone who doesn't shoot threes hit one in somebodies face
Ive seen players layup and dunk as if there were no contact even with dunks in traffic success down, on 2-3 ppl no less
Offensive rebounds to over the shoulder no look passes to someone thats always open for a jumpshot that never misses
My AI teammates don't boxout or much of anything

I could go on and on
If I had another game to play I would but right now I dont as Ive already completed 3 other single player games and dont feel like shelling out $
Hopefully these and waaaaaaay more issues are addressed in the patch

Back
Top Bottom