NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

Anybody down for a quick custom soon? I need to get used to my players since I pretty much have played with none of them yet.

I'll be able to get some games later, most likely at night though. I gotta midterm in like 30 minutes plus I have to head down to Cal for a meeting lateron tonight.

I'm trying to get about 4-5 games later on, since I won't be near my 360 starting tomorrow until Sunday or Monday.

Wow its real awesome that when i'm up 2 points you steal the inbound pass... that compeltely changed the tempo of the game, how are you gonna do that somany times

And Granger can't make a single shot?!?!?!?!

I was down by 5 in the 4th and couldnt shoot with anyone on my team... had to do something to get in it. Yea that changed the tempo from there on out but Isure wasnt going to catch up with Rip making every shot he put up.

Reset it if you want, this game is trash. cant shoot with anyone and Greg Oden is the best C of all time.
smh.gif

I thought the rule was no FCP unless your down by 10 or down in the 4th quarter though? *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Anybody down for a quick custom soon? I need to get used to my players since I pretty much have played with none of them yet.
i cannot shoot with anyone

idc that much... but yeah... nobody can shoot.. I think the sliders are way off
I can shoot the lights out with pietrus in regular games and couldn't hit the backboard in this game

Hey...im new to this so I don't know how the games are supposed to be played. Can someone fill me in? I am the Grizzlies though. But I will be availablearound 8 or 9 tonight if anyone wants to play.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by freshKRN

GSDOUBLEU wrote:

Millsap?

Deal. send me a trade request. i'll get on as soon as my xbox live works
ok, whats your team??

Celtics.
ill do it right after my game

btw, i might be reconsidering the trade, Millsap seems to be one of my best defenders for bigs after playing a few games
still got to think about it
ohwell.gif

fraj how was our game so low scoring... neither of us could make a shot to save our lives

I dunno man... i cant figure out where to release in this game... seems like its later than last year? i dunno. Not really feeling the gameplay in 2k10

Back
Top Bottom