NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I fixed the game...the shooting is ridiculous though what kind of Micky Mouse operation was 2K running this year?
I think it's fine.
SMH another game stopped midway. Please erase too.

Another disconnection. I don't even care he can have the win since I can't shoot and he probably would have won anyway.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

My dude D rose with 28 and 21. They completely downgraded the gameplay from 2k8 and 2k9.
duke killed me, and Ray Allen was on FIRE the whole night. I couldnt hit anything.
Still have to get Jamison's/Ginobili/J-Rich/Charlie V's shot if i want to win
ohwell.gif

Im on if anyone wants to play...and this may be a dumb question, but can you change the jerseys of your team?

Im on if anyone wants to play...and this may be a dumb question, but can you change the jerseys of your team?
I was trying to figure that out too but I don't see a option for it which is very lame.

GG fraij. I was getting frustrated because I felt like I had no control on my player movements. Gordon is money.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I was trying to figure that out too but I don't see a option for it which is very lame.

GG fraij. I was getting frustrated because I felt like I had no control on my player movements. Gordon is money.
I know me too... You put a move on Monta a few times and all the sudden hes stumbling on the complete opposite side of the court from TP
smh.gif

Gordon was stroking... i cant believe Butler missed that WIDE open 3 to tie the game though.

gg

why the hell can't i start a game with anyone, I keep getting that stupid refer to 2ksports website message

This is $%$*$$*@ mods please reset the game between the heat and the thunder. This guy is a cheeser. Pissing me off. The whole game not did he only run up thecourt and either find aopen shot or cut to the hoop before my D was set but with 20 secs left in the fourth this tool gets my recound lobs it down the courtfor a dunk get the F out outta here, I normally wouldnt care but for someone to cheese like that get the F out, you will not last in this league son. The pointof the league is to not play cheesers.

cmon bruh. you had more pip than i did. you stole the ball on my side of the court after an offensive reb. i had 4 more fastbreak points than you. i killed youwith my 3's. please dont call me
a cheese when you tried to lob it down also and got caught when i deflected it with arenas. stop pausing the game like an as#@$@e and play like a man. dont bemad cause i drained that 3
with arenas to send it to ot cause you left him wide open. dont come in here acting like you wasnt messaging during the game and ran your timer down to like 30secs. stop driving in with drose casue i started reading you and that was your downfall. mods please check the box score/shot chart before you reset it and ifyou feel like i cheesed then do it. ill beat you again. point blank.

Back
Top Bottom