NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

Fraij did u just recently mod ur 360 or has it always been modded?
Didnt u just send it in cause it was broken?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

yea it was broken... Didnt send it to MS to get it fixed though...

Had it flashed a few months back.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

yea it was broken... Didnt send it to MS to get it fixed though...

Had it flashed a few months back.
check PM

Could someone let me know on how I can get mine flashed? I've been wanting to, just don't know how or where and how much.

I can't wait for this game, glad it's only a week away though.

^if you want someone to do it for you, try craigslist.

if you want to do it yourself then theres hundreds of videos on youtube with detailed instructions on how to do it. its pretty easy if you have all thematerials needed.

if you dont make sure the game you download isnt stealth patched, theres a high risk of getting your console and your gt banned from xbl. thats the only realrisk.

if theres still a spot open, ill take either knicks, heat, pistons, spurs, nuggets, pacers, magic... whatevers available from that...the nets as well too iguess. im in grad school with no job so ill play my games.

ahhh man Craig's back! lol I would join but i dont believe i can fully commit so i'll pass

Is it full? Cause I definitely have to be in this...

checking in just to say what up everyone. I ended up lagging on returning my RROD'd 360 to Costco, so in the meantime I hooked up my Dreamcast and beenplaying 2k2 for the past few months lol. if I do get another 360 soon I will def see if any teams need a replacement!

knicks, grizzlies, blazers, spurs, bobcats, nuggets, heat any of those. if they are all taken just give me a spot in the league with any team

no worries.. I'll be picking this up today or tomorrow, than creating the league
smile.gif

IF you want in please send me a PM... only if you are SERIOUS

I'll create the league today or tomorrow

got the game...

It feels a lot like 2k9.. but I HATE the menus, SOOO much

Back
Top Bottom