NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sorry guys... geeze you all went like 5 freakin days w/o posting.. I go 12 hours and ya'll pissed at me

Its hard to pay attention to this thread when it always falls to the 101st page
laugh.gif

I send you an invite tomorrow, whats your GT?
djkaos23

Originally Posted by jretro23

so what's good? no work tomorrow so i'm trying to get some games in today/tomorrow

This is how I Felt sunday/monday and nobody posted at all

Originally Posted by jretro23

so what's good? no work tomorrow so i'm trying to get some games in today/tomorrow

This is how I Felt sunday/monday and nobody posted at all

this is how i felt every damn day!
roll.gif
roll.gif

leagues dead lets just face the music and start a new one

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Sorry guys... geeze you all went like 5 freakin days w/o posting.. I go 12 hours and ya'll pissed at me

Its hard to pay attention to this thread when it always falls to the 101st page
laugh.gif

I send you an invite tomorrow, whats your GT?
it's djkaos23

I was supposed to get that invite from crag today but I DIDNT. Im not even worried or gonna mention it anymore. I couldve gotten 2-3 games in by now. 5-6 if iwouldve gotten the invite last nite. Oh well have fun fellas

Guys.. I'm sorry but how am I supposed to have any motivaiton when NOBODY is getting games in... and no dude would not have gotten any games in causeNOBODY has

Guys.. I'm sorry but how am I supposed to have any motivaiton when NOBODY is getting games in... and no dude would not have gotten any games in cause NOBODY has

Ok yeah if you say so. Ive been here daily asking for the invite and i havent gotten it. I get on every nite and check to see if im inveited so i can play somegames but NO INVITE. But yet i see jretro, gully and even U asking who on lets play. well if i had the invite I wouldve played.

I joined and i seen u online playing madden. Waited for your game to finish and you sign off. Ill be on for a few tonight so everyone that wasnt on my friendslist i sent you a friend request and hit me up if you wanna get a game in.

Back
Top Bottom