NBA 2k10

i'm playing at all star difficulty in my player.just re-did my player,6'8 all around SF.i'm playing in 8 min quarters now so whipee.tore throughthe summer league and got an invite to try out for 12 teams.home is where the heart is so i tried out for the knicks.caught on with the team and my player hasplayed 22 games in the L with a line of 17 pts,11 boards 4 assists 1 block and almost 1 steal.my player's rated 61 with absolutely no post game
laugh.gif
i have my sights on winning ROY and hopefully an all star selection.

ayt,so i've been getting a bunch of PM's asking for tips on 2k10 specifically on how to bump that teammate grade up.here's a couple:

1)always,always box out
2)play the passing lanes.even if you don't come up with a steal,tipped passes count as well
3)move the ball.passing the pill to an open teammate is a must.wag kang buwaya
4)fill the lanes on fast breaks.
5)challenge your mans shots.stay up on his grill when he's taking J's or posting up

guys i've played 35 games for bakersfield avg 14 pts. 3 rebs 3 assts. 2 stls. per game.. 6'6 SG my problem is on defense. my opponents keeps ongetting the ball n scoring!!
mad.gif

^^ i find it very difficult to guard kobe in SG position. i always get pwned
laugh.gif

for ps3 players any news if the alternate unis are already available to use?

im in my third season already.i stopped adding skill points at lvl83 to my player ( PG 6'4'' ) cus i feel that i dont need them anymore..(hndi akonagyayabang, parang andaya na kasi masyado
happy.gif
) ..

really nice tips there maxtempo, i noticed that the small things; setting picks, boxing out, tipped passes; can boost your teammate grade up even withouthaving actual stats.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

im in my third season already.i stopped adding skill points at lvl83 to my player ( PG 6'4'' ) cus i feel that i dont need them anymore..(hndi ako nagyayabang, parang andaya na kasi masyado
happy.gif
) ..

really nice tips there maxtempo, i noticed that the small things; setting picks, boxing out, tipped passes; can boost your teammate grade up even without having actual stats.

3rd season already? Damn man you're hooked!
eek.gif

no prob with the tips,always happy to help out

if your player is getting owned on D,work on increasing your defensive clutch and defensive awareness attributes.that helps immensely.

haha di naman masyado.
happy.gif
i play 5 mins quarters lang kasi.

when im on d, i always use the left trigger ( for x box ) button. it locks ur player to who he's guarding. or i usually just deny him the ball.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

haha di naman masyado.
happy.gif
i play 5 mins quarters lang kasi.

when im on d, i always use the left trigger ( for x box ) button. it locks ur player to who he's guarding. or i usually just deny him the ball.

Oh... I've only played 45 games coz I play with 12 minute quarters.

12 minute quarters?!it must take you close to an hour and a half to get through a game man,you're hardcore carlo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

12 minute quarters?!it must take you close to an hour and a half to get through a game man,you're hardcore carlo
pimp.gif

Yeah... Doesn't take that long man. But guess what, my game file got corrupted the other night.
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

dust yourself off and try again man,and keep us updated.

my player has 36 games under his belt in his first season with the knicks.he's doing well enough that the team traded my 2 fav players on the team,davidlee for oden and harrington for rip.not too happy about that but my guy needs his minutes.

kinda off topic, but seeing how most of yall have ps3s, does anyone play modern warfare 2 on psn? add me: B-fr3sh-
i could use some good teammates.
smile.gif

Man, you guys are way up there already. I had to create a new player (again - I'm on my third one) after the patch...So I'm back to the summer league.I got a 6'4" PG!!! Hahaha. Anyway, I agree with maxtempo, you just gotta box out, set picks, play the passing lanes and fill em up as well and you getA games quite often. Carlo, how do you play the 12 mins!!?? =) That's a really long game!

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

psx0529 wrote: Carlo, how do you play the 12 mins!!?? =) That's a really long game!

It's not that long... I guess I have a lil more patience than most.
tongue.gif

I myself play 12 min quarters... I don't know but I just like the realism especially when playing in association mode..

a couple of codes for the ps3 players there.

Enter the following codes under Codes in the Options menu for the desired effect.

* 2kchina - Unlocks the 2K China team
* 2ksports - Unlocks the 2KSports team
* payrespect - Unlocks the ABA ball
* nba2k - Unlocks the NBA 2K development team
* vcteam - Unlocks the VC squad
* eydonscar - Unlocks new secondary road uniforms for the Grizzlies, Hawks, Mavericks and Rockets
* ycprtii - Unlocks the Trail Blazers "Rip City" home uniforms
* wasshcicsl - Hardwood Classics uniforms / CLE / GS / MIN / ORL / POR / TOR / UTA

i hate office jobs, i cant play long enough, but reading some tips was nice...

and the cheats was - ok..tried that earlier last night, got the cheats from cheatmaster.com...

daito lang pala meron din ...thanks na din.

Back
Top Bottom