NBA 2k10

Originally Posted by jusack

mga sirs anung lowest specs na pwede kang makalaro ng 2k10 sa pc? and any info where to buy the pc version? TIA
Minimum specs:

CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
Hard Drive: 10.5 GB or more free space
Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see below)
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad

Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required:

ATI x1300 or greater;
NVIDIA 6600 or greater;
DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.

--------

Like what the others said, 2k10 pc version is available at DataBlitz branches and is being sold at around P900 pesos.

sir jusack, you wouldn't want to play this game with just the minimum reqs.. you'll miss the great animation of this game..
smile.gif
i used to play this with an nvidia 7300 512MB, all video settings are set to lowest(to avoid lag times) and there are like distortions on the screen.

like this:
nezyp3.jpg

and this is when i upgraded to nvidia 9800 1GB:
b6ony9.jpg

yo' dagz...yeah..2nd season in association mode. i stopped playing MY PLAYER after playing 1 season and a half..cuz it takes a long time to finish a season! haha!need to finish 82 games!! and playing 5mins per quarter is just too short for me. im enjoying assoc mode right now since i can control other players as well.that's why my created player is averaging 18.5 APG! ahaha..
happy.gif

have you guys tried playing the slam dunk competition in 2k10? i enjoy playing it also since i was able to do great dunks! haha.. they made it a lot easier to dunk on 2k10 compared to other games and 2k9.

hi guys....i just like to share with you this pic...this is my player wearing his jordan 2010 kicks..haha...

i just love how i customized the CW on this kicks...
happy.gif

how about you guys?what kicks are your players rocking on?

4twolg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom