NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by pchen83

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

anyone want to play??

hows tyreke working for you? have you played a game yet?  You tryin to trade mcgee?
Fits my system nicely...
pimp.gif
And nah, I'm good. Probably not making any more trades unless I get an offer I can't refuse
Gasol for Mcgee?

You're an idiot if you do that, just sayin. If thats what you'd do i'd throw you Big Z for Pau

Originally Posted by woody2626

anyone want to play??

hows tyreke working for you? have you played a game yet?  You tryin to trade mcgee?
Fits my system nicely...
pimp.gif
And nah, I'm good. Probably not making any more trades unless I get an offer I can't refuse
Gasol for Mcgee?

You're an idiot if you do that, just sayin. If thats what you'd do i'd throw you Big Z for Pau
Hope hes kidding

Gasol for Mcgee?

Haha.  Come on man, let's be serious.  Even if someone was stupid enough to do that, you and the rest of the league should be smart enough to save that idiot from themselves. 
roll.gif

Thanks for the "just sayin" part,though. Glad to see there's still manners on niketalk

Gasol for Mcgee?

Haha.  Come on man, let's be serious.  Even if someone was stupid enough to do that, you and the rest of the league should be smart enough to save that idiot from themselves. 
roll.gif

Thanks for the "just sayin" part,though. Glad to see there's still manners on niketalk

You still bout it though. I'd give ya McGee for either one
nerd.gif

Gasol for Mcgee?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I am tryin to get a center or small forward if youre interested in anyone on the bobcats

30t6p3b.gif
@ you savages trying to ruin my trade negotiations 
laugh.gif

Alright lets nip this in the bud.  My available players terrence williams/ed davis/ derrick favors/jrue holiday.Gasol is not available.  I am looking for a defensive presence,i.e. javale/tryus thomas type or a shooter that has an easy release preferably a sf. 

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Are the servers still all jacked up? I would really like to get a game in

I would too but i'm a little afraid to try after two games being dropped due to the servers

my bad ritchy ritch with that one cheesy pump fake foul. i didn't know you could do it hitting X this year

Seriously mother @+%@ this game.

I gotta re-run games where im up by 13 and 6 in the 2nd half only to have the rematch get me blown out by the end of the 1st half. This $%$# is +$#$*!! infuriating.

How is it fair honestly that i gotta start from scratch after building my lead TWICE?! Im just about done with this league right now.

Back
Top Bottom