NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by pchen83

I would but I wouldnt have any PG's... I need to keep either hill or parker. preferrably hill. I'd give you parker and javale for reke and your worst player

Weren't you going to give me TP plus 1 for Tyreke?  I'll do that

or how bout jrue/tyreke for george hill/tp/javale

TP/Grant Hill for Reke/Chris Brown

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I would but I wouldnt have any PG's... I need to keep either hill or parker. preferrably hill. I'd give you parker and javale for reke and your worst player

TP/Javale for Tyreke.  I'm not doing 2 for 2 if it includes Tyreke because i'm losing out on the trade every time.  Who is chris brown?  Is that someone's nickname that i'm not aware of?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

TP/Javale for Tyreke.  I'm not doing 2 for 2 if it includes Tyreke because i'm losing out on the trade every time.  Who is chris brown?  Is that someone's nickname that i'm not aware of?

You cant do trades on 2k if it isnt equal. It cant be a 1 for 2... and yeah thats Shannon Brown. They look identical.
laugh.gif
How bout TP for Reke straight up.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

How do I get a trade to go through if both sides agree?
Mods have to let the trade through.
Thank you.  Mods,both sides have agreed to the Tyreke/Shannon Brown (Wizards) for Tony Parker/Grant Hill (Rockets) trade. 

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

How do I get a trade to go through if both sides agree?
Mods have to let the trade through.
Thank you.  Mods,both sides have agreed to the Tyreke/Shannon Brown (Wizards) for Tony Parker/Grant Hill (Rockets) trade. 
you gotta accept it on the xbox first before mods approve it.

^Disgusting. Only thing they don't do is play defense haha.

Sorry for being inactive this weekend guys, busy busy weekend. I'll try to get at least 3 games in tonight after 7

damnit, the last play went terribly wrong. dudes didn't know where to go smh

gg though bobcats, i should've took it inside more

Originally Posted by jretro23

damnit, the last play went terribly wrong. dudes didn't know where to go smh

gg though bobcats, i should've took it inside more

I was wondering what happened when Roddy and Wes Johnson got bunched up at the paint.

I thought putting Love in on Yao would bite me in the +$% but you didn't keep going to him. Roddy
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
  7/7 ridiculous

your bench had 40 of your 54 points. I have no bench whatsoever. Lawson never plays but you kept playing off of Wall so I had to do something to change that.

yeah, i always try to force wall to shoot jumpers. good adjustment, and garnett never misses even with 2 people in his grill

ok. post here again when you're ready so i can know to go to the lobby

Back
Top Bottom