NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Started PTS TOC FG 3PT FT OFF REB AST TO STL BLK FOU POT PSI PIP FBP
Johnson 32 30:38 14/35 4/12 0/0 +6 0 4 3 1 1 0 0 4 1 12 2

Give me a %%%$%% break

team was 22/56

Son OD'd

Other than Stuckey(who was 4/11) nobody else had over 4 attempts

So your telling me you can't stop 1 player, even on HOF?

It's not even like i'm mashing down with him 24/7, I see him in position for the shot you damn bet I'm gonna take it.

It was still on Superstar for both of our games, champ.

It has nothing to do with stopping him. He made less than half his shots, therefore I'd say I did a pretty good job of stopping him. You OD'd with the shot amount. Over half your teams shots. Usually 30 is the OD amount, I'll let Crag and Retro touch on that.

If thats what you want to call "sim" then play keep playing that way. All I'm saying is 35 shots out of 56 with one player for an entire game is ridiculous. Espescially seeing how low the score was.

Alright mybad man, I was in the moment with the game and main focus to win.. I usually play an evenly distrubuted game within my team.

So I pretty much suck at this game, haven't had a lot of time to play since it seems like I've been working damn near every day. 0-2 and I can't shoot for crap, but I'm off today and will be on and off throughout the day if anyone wants free Ws. Kobe is on the block
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You know that's not even right... I was so close to shutting my xbox off in the third.

Again Durant missing WIDE open 3's and JJ making EVERYTHING.

You know we should reset that and play for a third since I would have won the first time... it's whatever though
*Cue Fraij any minute
laugh.gif

Huh I was sleep what happen?  Game shutting off while im up 11 at the end of the 3rd happens all the time ya dig? D-Block what up?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You know that's not even right... I was so close to shutting my xbox off in the third.

Again Durant missing WIDE open 3's and JJ making EVERYTHING.

You know we should reset that and play for a third since I would have won the first time... it's whatever though
*Cue Fraij any minute
laugh.gif

Huh I was sleep what happen?  Game shutting off while im up 11 at the end of the 3rd happens all the time ya dig? D-Block what up?

Summary- Crag hit a 3 in his first game against dude with under a minute left to take the lead and the connection goes out. Dude plays Crag again and Crag can't hit a single shot while the other dude doesn't miss.

Thats about it

Gettin pretty sick of people passing through 3 of my defenders and they watch the ball go by their heads like its no big deal.

Used to be Beasley from the corner 10 times a game, now its G Wallace. Great.

that was interesting. i was up by double digits, then i look at the score and i'm only up by 6 with 1 minute left
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom