NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

GG pchen... Things were just going my way in that one... Nothing you coulda done in the 2nd half really even tho you were starting to make shots.

Ive been on the other side of those games before
laugh.gif

Sup Rafool?

Thanks man.  I just don't have the shots down on my players.  It's tough to come back when you start out 0-11 from the field.  I'm having a real tough time adjusting to the online lag especially when the players I have possess unorthodox releases.  Either way, i'm having fun trying to improve, even though a L is a L.FML

Originally Posted by pchen83

GG pchen... Things were just going my way in that one... Nothing you coulda done in the 2nd half really even tho you were starting to make shots.

laugh.gif

Sup Rafool?

Thanks man.  I just don't have the shots down on my players.  It's tough to come back when you start out 0-11 from the field.  I'm having a real tough time adjusting to the online lag especially when the players I have possess unorthodox releases.  Either way, i'm having fun trying to improve, even though a L is a L.FML
laugh.gif
My man I effing SUCKEDDDDD in my first league in 2k9 on NT... I think I only won like 1 game... JRetro beatin me by like 40 pts every time
mad.gif
mad.gif

I think in the 3rd league I made the finals vs LethalStriker... He was Mavs then I think I was Pistons.

Biggest thing in these leagues is just to keep a slow pace... Finding yourself down early you gotta just stay slow and find your shots. And don't always try to use the 3 pt line so early, the game tries to keep some balance so late in the game youll find the 3's will come you just gotta not force them right in the beginning.

Anyways, anyone want a game?

Originally Posted by pchen83

laugh.gif

Sup Rafool?

laugh.gif
My man I effing SUCKEDDDDD in my first league in 2k9 on NT... I think I only won like 1 game... JRetro beatin me by like 40 pts every time
mad.gif
mad.gif

I think in the 3rd league I made the finals vs LethalStriker... He was Mavs then I think I was Pistons.

Biggest thing in these leagues is just to keep a slow pace... Finding yourself down early you gotta just stay slow and find your shots. And don't always try to use the 3 pt line so early, the game tries to keep some balance so late in the game youll find the 3's will come you just gotta not force them right in the beginning.

Anyways, anyone want a game?
I hated Tayshaun Prince back then,
laugh.gif

GG again pchen...

If im ever on here asking for game and no one is biting and youre around ill run customs w you anytime

Yo. What up man?

Let me know if yall need a replacement.

I'm in another league with a few NTers but it doesn't move that fast so I could handle another one...

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

GG, Mo williams was wet the whole game, got a slap in the face with my own treatment lol
I really hate Joe Johnson,
laugh.gif
. I was about ready to throw my controller because he hardly misses.

I played like 7 games when most people had 3. I think every bodies into it now. Ill be back playing soon!

Game anyone? Gotta start in the next 30 minutes or so though.

Back
Top Bottom