NBA 2K9 sleepers (players and teams)

Originally Posted by henz0

Grizzlies

u still a bum
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Is Kobe still the best player in the game? I always use the Lakers in 2k games Kobe does %85 of my scoring.
I used to beat my friend in previous 2k's scoring with kobe only
laugh.gif

Yea I play against my friend who has 2k8 and I just destroy him with Kobe and a little bit of Odom on the side.
Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Is Kobe still the best player in the game? I always use the Lakers in 2k games Kobe does %85 of my scoring.

indifferent.gif
go play Live and never touch 2k again.

EDIT: nvm don't buy Live. I mean I hate the game, but the people don't deserve this. Just drop basketball games completely.
Why would I ever want go with live? EA makes crap games.

JOSH SMITH!

ik hes a beast in real life too but theres like only 4 ppl id take in front of him in that game.

YAO, KOBE, LEBRON, DWIGHT

marcus williams has a great 17-foot jumper; BUT HOW THE HELL DO I ACTIVATE MONTA ELLIS FOR A QUICK GAME?????

the hawks are my team. marvin williams dunks over everyone and jj is money from 3. josh smith is a beast too

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

the hawks are my team. marvin williams dunks over everyone and jj is money from 3. josh smith is a beast too
Yes. Joe Johnson's wave texture rating is easily a 101 on that game.
pimp.gif

Marvin Williams, Prizbilla(Blazers,) Adam Morrison, JJ Reddick, J. Farmar, and Chris Quinn(Heat) are all sleepers.

Especially Prizbilla, for some reason. He's literally unstoppable after you hit the first two shots. Chris Quinn is a 3 point assassin as well.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Yao Ming in the post, nuff said
Dude is a damn hack in the game. Can't block him, can't outrebound him, and foul him and you'll pay for it at the line. Damn hack Itell you.

sleeper? I'll go with Rudy Fernandez. Dropped 30 with him against my friend, and I didn't try to shoot with him all the time.

Originally Posted by AirSalgado

Monta Ellis and Derrick Rose. My two favorite players right now. Too bad they didnt add Demarcus Nelson to 2K9, he went to my high school!

vallejo high? or sheldon?

Jason Terry and Ron Artest.

Their mid-range and outside shots are money.

Edit: The T'Wolves too, I used them in 2K8 and was killing people with Al Jefferson and Randy Foye.

LOL jr smith is the equivalent to akuma in street fighter games. 97 3 point shot and 99 dunk rating. WOOOO

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I HATE Yao ming! he doesnt miss anything 10 feet outta the paint
laugh.gif

Not to mention his fadeaways are surprisingly crazy good.

2K9 Does team updates right? like how LIVE is doing "DNA".

Back
Top Bottom