NBA 2K9 sleepers (players and teams)

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

NBA 2K9 is crack. Danny Granger is a beast in the game. He's been a beast in 2K for the past few years actually. Who y'all think are sleepers though in the game??
That was gonna be my pick. I absolutely killed when I used the Pacers. I don't normally beat my cousin, but I was dominating that game. Scored30 pts the first quarter (only 5 min quarters) and finished with like 96 points. They are my go to team until I can play with a healthy Warriors team.

chris bosh beasts...dude outruns everyone down the floor and you throw him outlet passes for dunks...jose's passing is decent and kapono's shot is wetas hell..

jerryed bayless blows by anyone and has decent shot..

does each player have their own special crossover move? the only players i know so far that have their own is Lebron and Iverson.

Maurice Evans of the Atlanta Hawks. The Hawks are like one of the funnest teams to play with. Tell me why Son's dunk it's like 86-90... And his Jumperis water. His release is dope... and when you get him on fire, it's like not even fair.

James Posey, Month Pete and Peja. Running a fast break with two of those three on the wing is a almost guaranteed tre.

They overrated the %+* outta Greg Oden.

I dropped 40 points with Eric Gordon my first time using the Clippers. I think he might be slightly overrated
laugh.gif

The Blazers, period! Batum, Bayless (outside game is more pure than Virgin Mary), Roy, Alridge, Oden, Rudy,Outlaw (Defensive beast)!

Beasley is a monster too.

Derrick Rose is a certified beast in that game. Gets to the cup, and finishes lovely. And 1's all day, 3 is a lil suspect doe...

D. Rose is a beast on the game hands down. He's too fast. But i honestly think Kobe and Lebron are the two best on the game.

Tim Thomas and Austin Croshere

With those two, I like to get two baskets in the paint. Then after that, everything from 3 land is money. The opposing center is too slow to play them off thedribble or recover in time to close out on a 3.

I been lookin into gettin this game but I don't have a PS3, does PS2 have this game available? If so, how much does it run these days?

Not that much of a gamer.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom