NBA 2k9.........vol Danny G is better than lebron.

Yo....Whose trying to run a game?
nerd.gif

Haven't had a chance to play to many NTers.

GT: VaGixxer

You can't stop Danny G
smokin.gif

Granger is nice but is no way SHAPE OR FORM better den LeBron James in 2k9.
pimp.gif

The Suns are unstoppable on that. Amare + JRich = Dunks for days. I also run with the Rockets, the T-mac and Yao combo is
pimp.gif

JR smith was my dude in 2k8. 79 rating scoring half of my points even though i had melo and AI
laugh.gif

didn't pick up 2k9 though since I alternate with FIFA and 2k every year. is 2k9 a big step from 2k8?

Ill give yall another 1

J.R smith > Kobe in the game,

Oh and so is Mcgrady, Kobe's release is to hard to get use to, I think its that way wit all superstars

Oh yea, if u wanna get ur %$# handed to you, PS3 GT: VegasAMG

This is the same chump who is sitting out today because he has the flu and is costing me my fantasy week?

The same Danny G?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

nahhhh...I Kill with Kobe...Once hes in the paint hes automatic...

Na, Kobe Does his thing but....

J.R is 99-Dunks, 96-3points, 80-steals
eek.gif
...Thats all your really need,and lets not even talk about his release

i run the lakers O with odom and average at least 13-16 assists 12 poinnts like 2 steals and like 5-6 rebounds

!*+% using fisher

and oh yes i start mihm over bynum

The Pacers have been my go to team this year. In 2k8 it was the Grizzlies and sometimes Wizards. But the Pacers this year, DAMN. I put up over 20 pts a quarterin those 5 min quarters. And I like the bench too, so solid. I don't know if it's just me, but that team is just easy to use. It's like I can'tmiss on offense and it easily makes up for my subpar defense.

I'm really enjoying association mode, i don't even think I'll bother with online this year
Thaddeus Young is cold too, working out real nice in my Raptors Association
Calderon
Bell
Thaddeus
Bosh
Oneal

Bench
Ukic
Q. Ross
Kapono
Warrick
Aaron Gray ( I use most of my training/practice sessions on him)

I'm a beast with the blazers. Get Brandon Roy going with 3 or 4 15 footers, from there its gouda, his release is too easy, and Rudy Fernandez from thecorner is easy money.

Yall sleepin on peja I dropped 53 pts with that sliky smoove J...who ever want that trashing ps3 GT:chatta718.o yeah live is like the rucker cool to watch butits just not real ball

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

You can't stop Danny G
smokin.gif
Co-Sign

He is unstoppable..Dude never misses a jumpshot..whenever my friends try to get at me in 2k he drops at least 40 for me even when double teamed in an easywin..and to be honest I'm not even that good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom