NBA 2k9.........vol Danny G is better than lebron.

Danny G is a beast in the game, but I dunno what you're talking about. I can rock a triple double with Lebron without even trying.

Sleeper? Kapono. His release is mad quick, but if you get used to it, he can drop 18 in a quarter easy. I hit 18 3s with him in one game

Rudy Gay is money for me all day. I wanted to try Danny G.. I love picking teams like the Grizzlies and blowing out the Lakers or the Celtics. My main team isthe Hornets. I drop dimes and tear-drops all day with Paul. He was the first achievement on 2k8 I got.

GamerTag: Matic Touch, for those of you who wanna rock with the King.

Can't believe I still haven't gotten this game yet. My interest in the NBA is rising again so I need to pick this up.

BLAZERS BASKETBALL IZ THE BIZ

Roy can be used like Kobe, money inside and has a ill jumper
Fernandez is streaky but when he gets going it's gametime
BATUM- Sleeper! he can lock up and lets just say my homeboy damn near broke his controller b/c ge couldn't stop his acrobatic dunks or 3 pointer.....butyou have to start good inside for his 3 to get going
Aldrige is money with his back to the basket. If the team your playing goes small put Batum at PF and Webster at SF b/c he can get boards plus his jumper isgood.
Oden-plays big. can lock up KG w/ easssssssss plus he is a rebounding machine

Bench-
eek.gif

Only lost once against lakers. nvr lost again when i put batum on kobe.....i should have online hooked up tomorrow

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

Danny G is a beast in the game, but I dunno what you're talking about. I can rock a triple double with Lebron without even trying.

Sleeper? Kapono. His release is mad quick, but if you get used to it, he can drop 18 in a quarter easy. I hit 18 3s with him in one game

Co-sign.

Average at least 80% from behind the arc for me.

Originally Posted by aBKLYNthing

i played some dude and he WENT OFF with Ariza smh. 2k9 has some sleepers
i was playing a friend who was using the lakers. sasha went off, hit like 40-something points...all off of 3's

mad.gif
@ stopping kobe and then having this dude roast me

i agree with the yao sentiments, can't get any rebounds, or stop him from scoring

the rest of the team is type wack tho, so it's ok

the t'wolves association is great

stuckey
nick young
jeff green (unstoppable)
al jeff
sheed

yi
other random young players

i've probably made like 15-20 trades and i just hit the all-star break, very unrealistic i know

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Ill give yall another 1

J.R smith > Kobe in the game,

Oh and so is Mcgrady, Kobe's release is to hard to get use to, I think its that way wit all superstars

Oh yea, if u wanna get ur %$# handed to you, PS3 GT: VegasAMG
yo wenever u wanna run that back holla at me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no one can stop Josh Smith. Dud is like 6'8 but is listed as a two. lol @ my brother trying to guard him with Iverson. Easy 40 point game every time

granger is the best in the game PERIOD. i use the pacers most of the time and probably no how to use granger more than any one else. being ranked #16 with thepacers %$#%@

Just got the online hooked up and handed out a quick L, with them blazers
Holla at me...Online name- Zmoney23king
ps3 only

Back
Top Bottom