***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

After the first league was a failure due to too many teams and people not playing their games, we decided to start a new league. Right now we have about 8people signed up or w/ a spot promised. If you think you can play minimum of 5 games a week, and are interested, let me know and I will PM you the league nameand Password.

40 games
7 Min Quarters
3 Rd's for the playoffs
No CHEESING!

So far we've got
(Gamertag) - (team)
Capital BC - Hawks
LethalXStriker - Mavs
XWolverineX 11- Pistons
Ritch1088 - Rockets
GodsGift23 - Knicks
iiamD - Lakers
Shaun Weez - Celtics
djgtekfrmsanjo - Warriors
JasonRo7 - Kings
Jehlers02- Bulls
K Rich22 - Nets

Draft Order
1. vYanKeePhaN87
2. NakoXL
3. Gav is Like
4. djgtekfrmsanjo
5. JasonRo7
6. Syknin
7. Ritch1088
8. K Rich22
9. Capital BC
10. shaun WEEZ
11. Jehlers02
12. LethalxStriker
13. GodGift2323
14. XWolverineX 11
15. iiamD
16. Grassyfeet

Only like 6 or so... I was counting on a few people to PM me and let me know that they wanted to play.

Jehlers and Shaun Jon are still going to sign up too I know that.

Whats up with Mamba? He played his gmaes, but he always dissapears for days at a time
roll.gif

i wish i can join, but my xbox died

i was the warriors in the preview league

Yeah, I was going to invite you too but I saw you said you had to quit the last league

we're still gonna need about 7 or 8, hopin we can get them soon so we can draft tomorrow

Please let me get in this! And good looks settin it up Crag, been trying to get some people to help out with a new league for a little while now

I'm definitely down and able to play the games whenever,

I'll take the Minnesota Timberwolves, if they're taken then I'll go with the San Antonio Spurs

Jus checking its all good but it does say your houston/s.a. i rep just the H. Yall wouldnt want me on there anyways every week's team 2k im in the top 500with the Rockets.

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Jus checking its all good but it does say your houston/s.a. i rep just the H. Yall wouldnt want me on there anyways every week's team 2k im in the top 500 with the Rockets.

Eh if you really care I live in San Antonio when I'm in college. Well if you are really that good why not join with a different team. After all it is afantasy draft.

If there's room I'd like to join.
xACE OF KNAVESx - Grizzlies (if not then these teams in the order I'd prefer Blazers, Clippers)

EVeryone also post what time would be the best for you to draft. I'm thinking tomorrow night, saturday anytime or sunday anytime

Back
Top Bottom