***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Tomorrow night at 2 A.M EST is good for me. Set it soon though, I have work Friday morning.

2 Am east??!?! Late for us eastern coasters... but thats fine with me... any other input?

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

U should let someone from the H be Houston if they were open i would be in.

I am from Houston.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Im from Houston too, and I called the Rockets... But its whatever, Its a fantasy draft so it doesn't really matter

Edit: As far as the draft tomorrow, as long as its after 9pm central time im good

Just went to schedule but it won't let me til tomorrow @ 3 Am... so Friday at 11 Eastern @ the earliest. or sat? Vote everyone who's in the league

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

U should let someone from the H be Houston if they were open i would be in.

I am from Houston.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Im from Houston too, and I called the Rockets... But its whatever, Its a fantasy draft so it doesn't really matter

Edit: As far as the draft tomorrow, as long as its after 9pm central time im good

My bad man you did. I totally forgot. Forgiveness?

Uhh I guess it could work for me tomorrow even though its late

I have class tomorrow at 7:10-9 Pacific time so I won't be able to do the draft tomorrow but whatever you guys choose is fine with me.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Just went to schedule but it won't let me til tomorrow @ 3 Am... so Friday at 11 Eastern @ the earliest. or sat? Vote everyone who's in the league

Yea Friday night is cool with me, so that would be 10pm over here. I'll be stuck at home doin homework Friday anyways so I can take a break for the draft.But yea, anytime Friday night is good with me

saturday afternoon? cause im sure most of us will be out doing something during the night.

stupid 2k why did they have to make you wait 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom