***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Any night 9 central or later would be good for me.
Saturday i can prolly fit it int oo.

NO SUNDAY, il be at the Packer game.

4 more spots needed

I would like to fill this up tonight so we can draft tomorrow
grin.gif

I'm thinking 11 Eastern tomorrow if we can get enough people to set it up, otherwise anytime saturday

I just joined as the Spurs...down to do the draft tonight if possible, if not anytime tomorrow...

Ha, sorry Yankee, I'm a Lions fan.. and well ummmm were 0-9, so if players from my fantasy team arent playing I could care less

We'll see though what happens

I'm sure you could take an hour out of the game to draft if needed
smile.gif

But most likely I'm thinking saturday sometime

I hope the draft gets done tomorrow. I'm going to Houston this weekend for the Rockets/New Orleans game. I don't feel like taking my 360 to Houston,but if I have to I will. Yes it is that serious.
laugh.gif

Hey Kristo... I remember you from the last league and you were active.

But you only have 79 posts in over a year that I know of, so make sure you bookmark this post and post actively in here. I want this league to see it throughto the end!

What would you prefer? I found Hall of Fame was a little too much last league.. WAY too many blocks

i would of preferred superstar or hall of fame, all star is a little too easy don't you think?

We got 16, as soon as I'm done with this game of Madden I'll set the draft... hope tomorrow night is good for everyone

Back
Top Bottom