***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by Taquanbrant

mods can you approve my ellis and petirus trade? we both approved or did i do something wrong?

What the heck I didn't approve that trade! If it was mistakenly accepted it must not be moved along!

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by Taquanbrant

mods can you approve my ellis and petirus trade? we both approved or did i do something wrong?
Yeah I am 100% sure the Raptors are not going to accept that.
roll.gif

Damn right! A couple pages back I even said how monta kills pietrus hahaha. The raptor DO NOT APROVE!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

****tt i didnt know we could steal inbound passes. I wouldve moved to pass it in instead of just siitng there and then you stole it
i thought we couldnt steal it in the backcourt if im mistaken my bad
ohwell.gif

golden state been m.i.a.

Ehh its whatever, my team was tired and Manu was going off idk if i woulda gained scored 5 in 36 seconds.

just a generic NBA 2k9 question... are there 'glitches' in this game?

because I was playing this guy online and EVERY time I missed a shot, he had LeBron under his basket in like a split second everytime...

I don't want to know it, I just want to know if I was getting legitmately beat..

Originally Posted by doyung9

just a generic NBA 2k9 question... are there 'glitches' in this game?

because I was playing this guy online and EVERY time I missed a shot, he had LeBron under his basket in like a split second everytime...

I don't want to know it, I just want to know if I was getting legitmately beat..

you played a cheeser

Back
Top Bottom