***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

can one of the following teams PLEASE get a game in against the raptors tonight?!?!?! LMAO

Pistons x 3
Warriors x 2
Grizzlies x 2
Lakers x 2
Kings x 1
Magic x 2
Heat x 2
Rockets x 2
Knicks x 1

GG Yank. But chill out on the charge button. It really threw me off and its not cool to use it when I walk up the court practically every time.
happy.gif

I only used it when you were driving towards the hoop and it worked once. gg tho I thought Durant got hurt I was like lol

Have 2 games left against the Heat and Rockets, but I'd be cool playing a custom challenge too if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I only used it when you were driving towards the hoop and it worked once. gg tho I thought Durant got hurt I was like lol
If you say so. Anyway Durant did get hurt but he was still able to play haha. Him and Brooks are the reason why I came back. Whats funny is when Iwas down by 4 with like a minute left I thought I was down by more. I kinda just gave up. Oh well that's what I get for not paying attention.
laugh.gif

I'm down for a custom game Mavs.

Seriously I havne't seen NikeAir (Warriors) post in here in a long time... where you at ?
nerd.gif

Usually you don't stay away haha

I remember him saying that he was busy with family but that was like 2 weeks ago. I wonder where he is

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Seriously I havne't seen NikeAir (Warriors) post in here in a long time... where you at ?
nerd.gif

Usually you don't stay away haha
sorry, i said i had family from out of town, i had to drive them places, so i let my friend borrow my 2k9, ill get some games in soon

Back
Top Bottom