***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

its because people complain or don't like their rosters is what i'm guessing.

i bet if you start a new league with a new draft everyone would be replying and active for a few games
laugh.gif

Well I stated man, if people don't want to finish thier games, they wont be invited to the next league, I'm giving this 2 more weeks and if its still alost cause, maybe we'll start a new league... I love my squad too

Actually the towel trick worked real well.
My 360 is still working on the 5th day after doing it. I hope for some reason its fixed.

Ive been MIA because the first week back to school was hectic. Il be getting some games in during the late night this weekend

Been on, but I only have two games and that's against the Heat and Rockets.
I like my team as well and hopefully we can finish this one and finish that last one that's not even done yet.

the reason the raptors have been inactive is because NONE of my opponents are every online. you already know i post in here 5x + a day just to get someonesattention ahhha

everybody who posts in here Djtek,Crag, Jretro, Jelhers and Younpnoi Ive played already its everybody else who rarley post... we need to keep this core and getnew parts lol

^ Still waiting LOL. I guess that's a no.

ANYONE WANNA RUN? I AM FREE BASICALLY ALL DAY TODAY SO DROP ME A PM WHENEVER YOU READY!

Back
Top Bottom