***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Sincerest apologies y'all. Had family staying at the crib all through the holidays keeping me so busy I never even sparked up the 360 to realize my XBLsubscription had run out. Anyway I copped another Gold membership on Amazon this past weekend which should be here in the next couple days and I'll be oncool? Again sorry for lagging.

lmao at deron williams fouling out in the 3rd. monta with 38 pts in the loss
pimp.gif
roll.gif
that game was a straight up flop fest haha
sick.gif

can one of the following teams PLEASE get a game in against the raptors tonight?!?!?! LMAO

Pistons x 3
Warriors x 2
Grizzlies x 2
Lakers x 2
Magic x 2
Heat x 2
Rockets x 2
Knicks x 1

Djgtek.. did you ever play that codytaylor kid in madden??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he finally got live so first game I used the Cowboys adn Kicked the $$$ outta him

Then I used the Panthers... only won by like 3

Meanwhile the kid is talking trash the WHOLE time.. and goes, lets play one more you arent that good I can win

So I use the Raiders... ranked a 71 he's still the patriots ranked 96.... he tells me I'm gonna lose....and I kick that crap outta him to shut him up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I sent a message telling him not to talk trash again, and he hasn't said a thing back ha ha

Hahaha that clan finally got his gold membership? I might have to go see him with the lions hahaha. Yo crag you want to run a game of madden tonight ?

Sure, I'm watchin a movie so not for a little bit, but your on the West coast right? I'm sure you'll be up

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sure, I'm watchin a movie so not for a little bit, but your on the West coast right? I'm sure you'll be up

yeah im gonna get into a ranked game right now but send me a xbl message when youre ready. gt - djgtekfrmsanjo

anybody wanna play? the rest of my games are with teams that need to be replaced.

league is movin sloooooooooooow.

Back
Top Bottom