NBA All-Star 2022 Feb. 18-20 in Cleveland, Ohio | 71st NBA All-Star Game Team Durant vs. Team LeBron ( 8 PM ET TNT / TBS)

I’m rooting for bronny. Youngin was born with a target on his back. He has every reason to be just a regular kid.

I'm rooting for him too....but his father etched that target on his back with a permanent marker.

4 years ago on The Shop....he said he regretted giving him his name. Now, he's telling NBA GMs if you want me, draft him. That's a hell of a swing there :lol:

Never knew we had an NBA team owner in the thread.

Props man.

There will be plenty of teams (especially franchises on life support) that would draft Bronny late or sign him as an undrafted free agent to acquire his father.

The Knicks are definitely not one of those teams.

As for the Pelicans or Kings of the world. Yea, I’d get it. Have a ball.

There will be plenty of teams (especially franchises on life support) that would draft Bronny late or sign him as an undrafted free agent to acquire his father.

You think the Knicks are above signing 40 year old Bron?

Claydavis.gif

Bron's comments this weekend about Presti, being in Cleveland were obviously a hot topic on the morning sports shows today and I have a couple of thoughts...

Can already tell the Bronny discourse is gonna get real nasty over the next few years :lol::smh:

THIS. The young man is 2+ years away from being eligible to be drafted and the media is already talking about where is going to go. The sentiment of myself and a couple other posters was echoed today...there's a real chance that team could pick him in the Top 15 purely to get LeBron and the associated media coverage and revenue from it all. Folks are talking about late second round/UDFA but I think he'd be taken well before that. If you let him AND Bron slip away from you like that, you goofed IMO.

I’m rooting for bronny. Youngin was born with a target on his back. He has every reason to be just a regular kid.

Lebron really made his sons whole entire life setup to be around him and how he would like it

I understand the playing with your son thing being the ultimate dream but at the same time, Bron is worth several hundred million, maybe even a billion (I haven't followed) and he is one of the most popular people in the entire world. His son could be/do literally almost anything he wanted to. I genuinely hope it's being a professional basketball player because otherwise this whole thing would be a waste IMO.

IDK man. You don't think Dolan would cash in on this? Especially if the Knicks were already lined up to be trash and they had excess picks to get Bronny in the 1st? Bron/Bronny in MSG would probably be the biggest story of any franchise. Just look at how crazy they went for Jeremy Lin. This would be that times a billion.

Edit:
You think the Knicks are above signing 40 year old Bron?

Claydavis.gif

This :lol:

1645464828703.jpeg

Obi had some legit dunks during his practice.

The dunks he made in the contest were solid, especially when watched in slo-mo, but nothing we haven’t seen before. Plus, with everyone else being trash, it sucked the energy out of the building to the point people just wanted the contest over with. Kind of feel bad for Obi because of that.

sure its a bit of forced perspective, but let's not lie and say Bronny isn't a phenom athlete, especially if he is in fact only 6'3

Kid got game and just waiting for his time to shine like Steph Dame and Ja

Steph 6'3
Dame 6'2
Ja 6'3

But somehow Bronny gone be a bust :lol::rofl::lol:

Back
Top Bottom