NBA All-Star 2022 Feb. 18-20 in Cleveland, Ohio | 71st NBA All-Star Game Team Durant vs. Team LeBron ( 8 PM ET TNT / TBS)

If doran can stay healthy he's going to come up big for the nets during the playoffs..but then again idk how many minutes he's going to get between kyrie and cam

I'm not singer or talent evaluator, but do people consider Macy Gray's anthem performance good. Because she sounds like someone celebrating herself quitting cigarettes after 25 years.

Last edited:
Yes, because he’s 6’3” with bounce, he definitely can be as good as those guys you mentioned. Good logic.
Yeah you must not check out any of his actual game highlights

Knocks down the 3 with ease
Handles the rock with ease
Gets the ball down low to his big man and lets him do work
Plays defense like Gary Payton
Rebounds the ball well and gets steals

Yeah you must not check out any of his actual game highlights

Knocks down the 3 with ease
Handles the rock with ease
Gets the ball down low to his big man and lets him do work
Plays defense like Gary Payton
Rebounds the ball well and gets steals
There’s a bunch of guys across the country in high school that you can say the same thing about. Most of them won’t make the NBA, let alone get to where Steph, Dame and Ja have. If he wasn’t LeBron’s son, nobody would be talking about him as an NBA prospect.

Idk why y'all counting bronny out, I wouldnt be surprised if he had 2-3 inch growth spurt before he turns 18
I don’t think anyone is counting him out; just saying, as of right now, there’s nothing about him that says sure-fire NBA talent.

There’s a bunch of guys across the country in high school that you can say the same thing about. Most of them won’t make the NBA, let alone get to where Steph, Dame and Ja have. If he wasn’t LeBron’s son, nobody would be talking about him as an NBA prospect.
Thats a hard truth but your right..he would probably have some hype around him since he plays for sierra canyon but he wouldn't have the major target on his back that he currently does

Did you forget who Steph's dad is?
What about Klay's dad?

Nobody even wanted Steph out of high school
His own mama said he flamed out when it was a lot of scouts at one of his high school games

Bronny will have the opportunity to thrive because of his dad just like the slapsh brothers, and based on what I'm seeing from him now he should fare pretty well

Did you forget who Steph's dad is?
What about Klay's dad?

Nobody even wanted Steph out of high school
His own mama said he flamed out when it was a lot of scouts at one of his high school games

Bronny will have the opportunity to thrive because of his dad just like the slapsh brothers, and based on what I'm seeing from him now he should fare pretty well
Neither Steph or Klay got drafted because of who their dads are. Nobody was publicly talking about them making the NBA when they were high school sophomores. They both had to go to college - at other than powerhouse schools - to prove they had NBA level talent. Same with Ja. That’s why it’s very premature to assume anything about Bronny.

I hope Bronny does make it to the NBA and has a successful career in his own rate. But, again, the talk of him making the league is very accelerated compared to most high school kids.

It sucks that Lebron is throwing out all the I want to go to “where Bronny is” to the media. Now if/when Bronny gets drafted all the talk is going to be about Lebron.

It sucks that Lebron is throwing out all the I want to go to “where Bronny is” to the media. Now if/when Bronny gets drafted all the talk is going to be about Lebron.

Given the correct circumstances between Bron's statement and level of play in Year 19, unless something drastic changes I would 100% say it's not a matter of "if" Bronny gets drafted but rather where (location/draft #) and when.

I think it's too early to tell how good Bronny ultimately can and will be but IMO LeBron has made that a moot point by attaching himself to Bronny;s draft stock. It is what it is and I hope it works out for the family. It'll be cool to see.

Definitely tampering with that statement by Bron and I don’t mind it at all. Go get that paper Bronny.

I guess if the world is going to have more millionaires and beyond, I’m rooting they look more like me.

Not there yet in the club but soon.

20220221_162435.jpg

Neither Steph or Klay got drafted because of who their dads are. Nobody was publicly talking about them making the NBA when they were high school sophomores. They both had to go to college - at other than powerhouse schools - to prove they had NBA level talent. Same with Ja. That’s why it’s very premature to assume anything about Bronny.

I hope Bronny does make it to the NBA and has a successful career in his own rate. But, again, the talk of him making the league is very accelerated compared to most high school kids.
Actually its not accelerated compared to other kids in his class

Bronny gets national attention because the TV motor mouths make money talking about his dad 24-7

But its plenty of juniors with his talent level being talked about the same way
Only difference is the people talking about those kids don't have nationally broadcasted TV programs

You think the Knicks are above signing 40 year old Bron?

Claydavis.gif

What would be the point?

They’ve been putting out garbage rosters for the better part of 20 years and still selling out season tickets within minutes. Highest revenue stream in the league. Highest valuation in the league. It’s crazy.

Waste a draft pick on Bronny to get LeBron? You can’t be serious. They don’t need it. LeBron could actually save one of these dead franchises.

I’m talking about business not basketball. Yes I know he’d be the most talented player we’d ever have. That’s not the point tho.

The dunks he made in the contest were solid, especially when watched in slo-mo, but nothing we haven’t seen before. Plus, with everyone else being trash, it sucked the energy out of the building to the point people just wanted the contest over with. Kind of feel bad for Obi because of that.
everyone missing dunks killed the vibe quickly
doesn't help that he is not a household name
commentary buried the event for viewers on tv

Back
Top Bottom